+718

Isn't it funny how in Transformers 2, Megan Fox's perfectly white pants never got dirty, amirite?

katieisblondehs avatar
5 11
The voters have decided that katieisblondeh is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

hahaha i thought the exact same thing when I saw the movie and she seemed to keep her lip gloss on for 2 days straight while in the desert

@Pedo_Bear That's not lip gloss. That's plastic reflecting off the lights that were in the movie studio.

Pedo Bear! What are you doing here? Megan Fox is over 18 now. It's time to move on. Sorry, buddy.

@LavLav_loves_WonWon Pedo Bear! What are you doing here? Megan Fox is over 18 now. It's time to move on. Sorry, buddy.

I hate megan fox! She was so much better when she was 8 and didn't have plastic surgery.

@Pedo_Bear I hate megan fox! She was so much better when she was 8 and didn't have plastic surgery.

I know, Pedo Bear, I know. It's a sad day when your victims - I mean friends! - grow up and get plastic surgery. I understand why you're a bit bitter. Just a little bit, of course

@LavLav_loves_WonWon hahaha i thought the exact same thing when I saw the movie and she seemed to keep her lip gloss on for 2 days...

Me too! That's what I was thinking during the whole desert part. Wow, I didn't know that they had time to bleach their pants and reapply gloss in the middle of a battle!

OhPleases avatar OhPlease Yeah You Are +2Reply

She deflects dirt with her incredibly horrifying personality

My friends and I went to see it in theaters and when I brought it up afterwords, they said they were thinking the same thing. You would think Hollywood would notice that sort of stuff.

They filmed the beginning of the movie at Bethlehem Steel, around where I live.(: