+39 You don't need ice for any non alcoholic beverage. amirite?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Without ice, it is not cold enough.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Put it in freezer longer it will be very cold. Enjoy without diluting

by Anonymous 1 month ago

With ice, the drink stay 0C for a long time as long as there is one little piece of ice. And it wouldn't go below 0C. It is exactly 0C. You won't get that effect with a freezer. You will either get -4C frozen slushy drink melt to 5C "literally still warm" drink. It is not precise. You can only make one variable constant. You want the concentration to be constant. I want the temperature to be constant.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

For coffee you can make ice cubes out of the coffee so that it won't dilute the drink. Doesn't work well for much else though.

by Exciting-Swimmer7801 1 month ago

That is an interesting take fs

by Anonymous 1 month ago

with ice, it also waters down and ruins the drink if you don't finish it quick enough

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Drink it how you like it. Don't tell me what I need. None of your business.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Do you mean ice coffee or frappes that are made with blended ice?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Either But I meant coffee served cold on ice

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Don't tell me how to drink my chicken soup.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

What kind of climate do you live in?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Pretty hot

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Yes I do. I do not like drinks without ice.

by Designer_Ocelot 1 month ago

Me too. The one exception is water. Sodas, tea, fruit drinks and such need ice.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Kind of difficult to drink iced tea or iced coffee without the ice

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Some people don't like warm drinks. And drink the drink fast enough that the ice hasn't melted much to dillute the drink. I know this was probably tough to find out. Your welcome

by Helenawalsh 1 month ago

I also hate warm drinks

by Anonymous 1 month ago

You must live in a mild climate part of the world. Good luck keeping anything cold for more than 1.5 minutes in a Arizona summer.

by Cute_Perception 1 month ago

Some fountain drinks factor in ice into their syrup ratios. McDonald's for example.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

"Iced" Tea

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Iced tea….by definition.

by Specialist-Wing 1 month ago

What about ice water?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Op is spot on! Ice is really only good in cranberry juice, beer and milk.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

without ice it'll get warm after a bit

by Primary_Read 1 month ago

Because I don't have room in my fridge for every beverage I might want to drink.

by Sharp-Code 1 month ago

I have taken to freezing my favourite bevarages in the ice tray of my fridge & using that as ice cubes when I want a chilled drink so I can enjoy max. drink without dilution

by Sherman 1 month ago

I want it diluted. If I drink juice, at least half of it is extra water. Adding water to soda doesn't taste good, but adding ice does.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

You probably live somewhere it's warmer. Most people put ice in their drink to make it cold and then they usually drink it before the ice melts

by Anonymous 1 month ago

I agree. I like my Coke from the fridge, but without ice. Ice dilutes the Coke. I want my drink as strong as possible.

by Icy_Information_3303 1 month ago

it brings up an inner rage inside me, i normally set up little boxing rings out the front of stores and have fistycuff matches with those who choose to add ice into their drinks. I soon hope to rid the world of that plague.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

By the logic of not diluting the drink ice would only be used in water. Unless the ice is made from whatever drink you're having

by Overall-Ice 1 month ago

Iced tea. It's in the name.

by Moist_Common8315 1 month ago

You are 100% wrong on all counts, HOWEVER you are allowed to be wrong and do what you want in your own life. It is your right, to be wrong.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

i (generally) don't like ice in drinks because the cold distracts from the flavor, but i can see that some people like their drinks to be practically chilly.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

I think the opposite. It's ok for coffee or soda. But ice in alcohol kills the taste.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

People who drink spit-temperature liquids are actual psychos.

by Idickinson 1 month ago

I like to add ice to water. I don't mind if it gets diluted.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Gross! Diluted water is the worst!

by Rennertina 1 month ago