+43 There are too many damn cuts in videos. amirite?

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Sometimes I watch old Jackie Chan movies and I get so caught up in it, then realize it's because it's all one long take! They'll continue rolling the camera for 5-10 minutes straight during action scenes. It's amazing.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Have you played the 2018 God of War? If I remember right, the whole game had no cuts. It's just one continuous shot and it just feels good.

by Select_Gas_6146 2 weeks ago

Wasn't that in the Ragnarok game?

by Pure-Preparation 2 weeks ago

Haven't played ragnarok yet so I'm pretty sure I could have only seen it in the 2018 lol. But if they did do it in the 2018 game it's very possible that they continued the idea into ragnarok.

by Select_Gas_6146 2 weeks ago

exactly what videos are u talking about?

by StandardParticular71 2 weeks ago

dont crap on MASH!!!!

by Impossible_Idea8599 2 weeks ago

What else do you serve it with?

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Watch any reality show and count the time, the camera cuts on average less than every two seconds. It's a cheap trick, but it works in keeping people glued to the screen.

by shammes 2 weeks ago

And helps them make everyone look as ridiculous as possible

by Thin_Task 2 weeks ago

Mash didn't and doesn't suck. It's just a tv show from like the 50's lol. Tell me how great jersey shore was or something lol. But ya, I don't seek out stuff with those crazy cuts and can't stand them, but naturally I've seen them. Like K-pop videos. It seems like they will face a million dollar fine if they show the same angle for more than 1.5-2 seconds. It's absurd

by Conscious_Feature954 2 weeks ago

Mash told me when the good portion of tv was over. Kinda like the National Anthem.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

It's same with football( soccer). It's so disturbing.

by Emergency_Fly9536 2 weeks ago