+28 You rarely see a user review for jails, amirite?

by Anonymous 3 weeks ago

10/10. Would totally commit crimes to stay here again.

by Anonymous 3 weeks ago

9/10 mainly because I dropped the soap and it was too rough

by Internal_Pack_2806 3 weeks ago

Soap isn't supposed to be rough so yeah I'd give it 8/10 stars.

by Fmarquardt 3 weeks ago

7/10 because I just remembered the soap was rough as well

by Internal_Pack_2806 3 weeks ago

6/10 because the rough soap was better than the cheese grater.

by Anonymous 3 weeks ago

5/10 because i lost my cheese grater

by nicolas34 3 weeks ago

4/10 because no cheese

by Anonymous 3 weeks ago

3/10 because the cheese was American

by Anonymous 3 weeks ago

2/10 because you clearly never had slightly melted American cheese (I'm Swedish not that that matters)

by Internal_Pack_2806 3 weeks ago

3/10 because I'm willing to bet deli American cheese is much better than prepackaged singles and you're probably correct

by Anonymous 3 weeks ago

My grandfather used to call Jail a free bed and breakfast. Though, in my experience, paying is absolutely worth it

by osvaldo92 3 weeks ago

what you do in jail all day. Can confirm.

by Fun_Term 3 weeks ago

How traumatic, if at all, was the experience. I'm too soft for prison, I can't imagine ever going.

by Anonymous 3 weeks ago

you american? it is known that a significant american population has at least been to jail. how common is it to go to jail in your country?

by Dependent_Silver251 3 weeks ago

I mean it's not like every single person you come across has been to jail. But if you're from a more impoverished back ground like me, fairly common in the USA. I have a lot of friends and relatives who have but I am a bad example compared to the average American with the community I grew up in. But a lot of people have. It's true. And it makes sense considering about 1% of the American population is actively in jail or prison as we speak. That is a gigantic proportion compared to most other developed countries and suggests there are a lot of serious problems. And there definitely are. I've seen them.

by Anonymous 3 weeks ago

It should be noted that even though the terms are used interchangeably jail is not the same as prison; jail is lower security and usually used for minor crimes, while prison is higher security and where people go for more serious or violent crimes.

by Key_Yogurtcloset 3 weeks ago

⏱️ People typically spend 10-20 years here

by Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Must be pretty cozy then!

by Anonymous 3 weeks ago

People don't like going here, but the few that do, are VERY loyal

by Anonymous 3 weeks ago

This instantly made me think of Tasslehoff Burrfoot, a "kender" character from Dragonlance. Their race is known for their kleptomania, so they're always getting arrested and he always talks about his favorite and least favorite jails in difference cities

by Anonymous 3 weeks ago

I read the big all containing tome of dragonlance in jail lmaooo it was a decent story with a great ending

by Haunting-Ad6254 3 weeks ago

I like those books a lot, but they are a bit hard to listen to the audio book, they contain quite a few writing errors

by Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Yah I noticed multiple misspelled words etc. now the stormlight archive by Brandon Sanderson were excellent writing I read all of them.

by Haunting-Ad6254 3 weeks ago

I'm a big fan of David and Leigh Eddings "Belgarath" books and also RA Salvatore for the Drizz't books

by Anonymous 3 weeks ago

I have heard of ra Salvatore but haven't checked his works out personally and I'll look up belgarath!

by Haunting-Ad6254 3 weeks ago

I've actually left one before... lol in anger, silly thing to do. They didn't give my mom her blood medication after she asked 3 times. She could have had a stroke in there. Google maps has reviews for you to read! Worth the time if you want a laugh

by katlynndonnelly 3 weeks ago

10/10 Would use again but unfortunately this will be my last stay.

by ApprehensiveWar 3 weeks ago

"Came for my cellmate, stayed for the bars."

by yasminbogan 3 weeks ago

"5 Stars: Only place in town to get authentic green bologna sandwiches."

by Diamond41 3 weeks ago

Actually you do, but mostly negative ones. There are lots of associations containing former prisonners who raise voices against some really bad prisons.

by DifficultFan5275 3 weeks ago

You do. They're just scratched into the walls of the jail itself, so you have to be there to see it. Holding cell graffiti is a Whole Thing.

by Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Back in "the old days of the internet" i stumbled upon a law support forum. And the most pronaunced part of that forum was exactly that Prision reviews. From a point of view of wives/partners of men serving their time. Visits, presents, phonecalls. Everything in detail, with personal "would not reccomend". Amazing stuff.

by Ok_Sky 3 weeks ago

Lol

by Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Have you checked? In my country there are some.

by Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Rarely huh ? Can you link some of the rare reviews please ?

by Anonymous 3 weeks ago

They're all pretty 'meh' probably.

by Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Why would that be a thing?

by Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Mine doesn't have google reviews but I've heard conditions are awful

by Anonymous 3 weeks ago

No but you hear them if you know enough shady people

by Defiant-Border8692 3 weeks ago

It's not a place of lausure.

by kasandrawiza 3 weeks ago