+27 Country men are kind of hot, amirite?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

I don't think this is unpopular. Every romcom since the 80s fetishizes country men. "City girl moves into small town, meets cowboy"

by Anonymous 1 month ago

People are really overusing the expression "fetishize".

by heatherwhite 1 month ago

I think, according to the number of Harlequin novels that feature 'country men, ' it's not as uncommon of an opinion as you think, lol. Unless you mean The Hills Have Eyes type of men, then I might have to agree that is an unpopular opinion.

by Awilkinson 1 month ago

Well that's pretty wholesome for a change. Let's hope you find yourself a nice, charming and funny country man to build a homestead with.

by SignificantPrior8770 1 month ago

I absolutely do agree😫

by Tiny-Perspective 1 month ago

Nah AABM Country girls can be screaming hot

by Anonymous 1 month ago

No one has ever had a problem with people finding country boys hot. Save the pretend bravery for something that doesn't make up like every other generic romance story. Or for asking one of those country boys out

by No-Protection 1 month ago

yee yee

by Ok-Grape-7299 1 month ago

Ma'am, speaking as a rural white American man, I want you to know that you are not alone. We do very well with urban black women, and urban black women do very well with us. There's even a video that details it, called something thing "bring your redneck friend to the ghetto" I think?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

I love a good southern accent

by Turnerkaylie 1 month ago

Often times our prejudices says something about us but some times they also don't matter and whatever beautiful is beautiful.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

If this was an unpopular opinion I think country men would be extinct, honey

by Puzzled_Substance490 1 month ago

I'm country but taken Sorry. 😁

by jlittel 1 month ago

I don't think cowboys have been around that long

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Why would I need to be clever to tell you to calm down? It's self explanatory. Do you know what "clever" means?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Do you know what pedantic cowardice means? Because telling people how they should react to things, and how to take things - and when they reply to then get hung up on semantics as a means of avoiding the actual point would indicate that you don't.

by Expert_Insect_3590 1 month ago

Calm down

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Oh look, still telling people what to do and how to feel

by Expert_Insect_3590 1 month ago

I can say whatever I want. Calm down.

by Anonymous 1 month ago