+28 Because there are always pregnant people, the avarage number of skeletons per body is higher than one. amirite?

by Gabriella29 1 month ago

*average number of skeletons inside a human. I don't think I've ever heard anyone argue that an embryo isn't a separate entity

by Anonymous 1 month ago

But it is inside another entity...

by Caliernser 1 month ago

Yes and it says PER body so unless you're counting a mother and embryo as one single body then you have two bodies

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Right, so the mother has two skeletons inside the volume of space that is her body, and the embryo inside her has one skeleton inside the volume of space that is their body. So in that single example, the average is 1.5

by Caliernser 1 month ago

How many times do I have to highlight in caps the word PER?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Enough times that it takes for you to figure out you're wrong. If you eat a cherry whole, that cherry is inside you, but the cherry has a seed inside it, therefore you have a cherry seed inside you as well.

by Caliernser 1 month ago

Nobody here is eating babies, anon.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Oh my goodness, are you being purposefully obtuse or are you just stupid?

by Caliernser 1 month ago

I'd say an incomplete skeleton is still a skeleton. We wouldn't go around saying amputees no longer have skeletons just because a part is missing

by ObjectEarly785 1 month ago

(slow clap starts off in the distance)

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Clapping one-armed man, off in the distance, single-handedly skewing the skeleton/body average.

by No-Specialist-9973 1 month ago

...you forgot about skeletal remains didn't you?

by Brook58 1 month ago

Does boning add to the count?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

A liberal says you're correct. A conservative says you're wrong.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Skeletons already took over the world, believe me, skeleton is already inside your body!

by Anonymous 1 month ago

That depends whether you're counting amputees as fractional skeletons. It could be lower to that. we'll never know

by owyman 1 month ago

"Per body". Isn't the baby a separate body to you?

by feestmackenzie 1 month ago