+30 Using your phone in a bathroom is absolutely disgusting, amirite?

by Karelle58 1 month ago

You can just wash your phone in the toilet with the clean water that comes out in a fountain as you flush.

by SillyCauliflower3270 1 month ago

Am I the only one that dose this /s

by Anonymous 1 month ago

I just wash it with Brawndo.

by Emilie26 1 month ago

Have you been to any funerals recently where the cause of death was someone getting infected because of using their phone in a bathroom or toilet? If not, then you are probably overthinking this.

by Wilson81 1 month ago

I mean, you won't die drinking someone's piss either. Doesn't mean I'm gonna do it. You also probably won't die if you just don't wash your hands at all after using the bathroom. Whether or not you die isn't how we typically gauge cleanliness.

by Karelle58 1 month ago

I dont care about bacteria or surface touch, but I do agree there is no need to use a phone in the bathroom. You should have that 5 to 10 mins for yourself.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Rock on brother 🤘

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Nah man, toilet time is my break from having to deal with people all day. I'm gonna take my sweet ass time.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Well you better hold your breath if your this squeemish about it. your taking in air that has bacteria floating in it while you take a poop.

by Matilde32 1 month ago

Eh I don't use the phone in the bathroom because let me have a few minutes of peace 🤣

by Anaiserdman 1 month ago

I don't think that's an unpopular opinion. But if you worry about your phone getting dirty or bacterias in the poop room: Better disinfect your hands after touching ANYTHING in public. So many people don't wash their hands at all after pooping, peeing, or scratching their butt cheecks, sneezing, touch nasty other things and then touch door handles, light switches, computer mouse, keyboard,.. everything. Watch out for videos when they use invisible UV ink in a place like bathroom in a office building and then turn on UV light in the evening. Pretty much EVERY surface lights up neongreen, so do the faces of all people, because anyone touches his faces very often. Your phone is one of the dirtiest surfaces even without using it ever in the bathroom and washing your hands often.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

The toilet spreads nasty butt germs further than people realize

by RelativeNewspaper 1 month ago

I absolutely agree.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Do you wear full ppe everywhere you go? Disinfect your phone is you're so scared of germs

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Always give plenty of courtesy flushes while someone else is there!

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Just say your a germaphobe, sheesh.

by ymills 1 month ago

I think it's disgusting because people in the adjoining stalls have to deal with the fact that some stranger at the other end of the phone can hear whatever noises they make while trying to do their business. I definitely feel inhibited when I hear someone talking on their phone in the next stall. I can't imagine why anyone thinks this is okay. I always make a point of flushing quickly so the other person will hear the toilet flushing and realize their friend is talking on the phone in a public bathroom. That's my act of retaliation.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

I would suggest you hold your phone in your other hand while pissing. Be kind and leave the place as you found it. Pissing over your phone surely creates a huge mess in the bathroom.

by eloyheller 1 month ago

Well If you're using the phone, then put it away before wiping and only touch it again after washing your hands, then how would it get gross? Also, idk about everyone, but I sanitize my phone nearly every day.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Are you wiping your ass with your phone? I suppose you must fully change your pants after every bathroom trip because unless you wash before you wipe, your pants are getting dirtier than your phone ever would.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

You actually have a fair point. I usually wipe my phone from time to time

by Extension-Event 1 month ago

Literally the entire process is (open stall, close stall, make sure seat is clean bc people are icky, remove leg garments, sit, now get phone out of pocket, put back when done, then just don't touch it again till after you wash your hands)

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Lol your whole body is dirty if we follow your logic

by pfefferdelilah 1 month ago