+39 Costco food court food is not good, amirite?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Agreed about the pizza. It's spongy and weird. Everything else is..fine. Except for the chicken bake. I can't get enough of it.

by hoppeayana 1 month ago

wait maybe I need to try that, I havent even had that the churros is mainly what I got lmfao I have heard of people who go solely for the food.. thats where its a problem imo

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Why is it a problem for people getting cheap food?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

you can easily make the argument that it is in fact food for very cheap

by Anonymous 1 month ago

The pizza is good...for a $10 18 inch pizza (or 2 dollars a slice). It's obvious not the greatest pizza ever, but it's cheap.

by Queasy-Park-7982 1 month ago

fair enough. I mean, in todays economy I cant complain about it because it is so good honestly opinion canceled Im going

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Best pizza I ever had came from a shop in a very shady community. It was called Mario Luigi's they had two large pizzas for 20 bucks. It was the greatest cause it was a sweet Asian family running it.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

I agree with a few caveats I am in the minority that doesn't like the chicken bake. It needs something that isn't ceasar dressing. The hot dog is an amazing value (cheaper than buying the ingredients yourself). Its the best $1.50 hot dog around (the hot dog itself is really good for a store brand hot dog) The pizza is good if you think Pizza Hut Pizza is good. Its a good deal, especially for large parties, but it is not the best pizza around. Ice cream is fine, Churros are fine, The cookies are fine. I don't care about the rest of the menu.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Costco gonna cancel that ass! No membership for you!

by Anonymous 1 month ago

=] I dont even have one

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Psssh now your opinion means even less!

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Best poutine anywhere (at Costco Canada)

by Anonymous 1 month ago

I have been seeing quite alot of memes indicating people think it is in fact, edible food I hope this opinion is not in fact unpopular

by Anonymous 1 month ago