+247

in my photoshop class my teacher gave us a paper in where we were suppose to write what we expect to learn in the future in this class. I wrote down "Everything I don't know." Good answer. amirite?

Vinvus avatar Education
14 10
The voters have decided that Vinvu is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If it were mlia it would have been like this:
in my photoshop class my teacher gave us a paper in where we were suppose to write what we expect to learn in the future in this class. I wrote down "Everything I don't know." He then gave me an A and we had an epic lightsaber fight. MLIA

@niemann2006 If it were mlia it would have been like this: in my photoshop class my teacher gave us a paper in where we were...

today i was in my photoshop class when the kid that sits across from me turned in his assignment on what we expected to learn in the future of the class. He then started having an epic lightsaber fight with the teacher, and i pulled out my two nerf guns to battle them both. Just then my friend walked in and spread crunchy leaves all over the floor. After the battle was over i went home to watch a marathon of harry potter movies. BEST.DAY.EVER.mlia

@Serg today i was in my photoshop class when the kid that sits across from me turned in his assignment on what we...

"Today in Photoshop class I put the head of my service dog onto captain Picard from Star Trek." Back when I had no life I submitted that story to them, AND THEY REJECTED IT, THE BASTARDS!

Your life is average y smilie

What's wrong? This didn't get accepted over at MLIA?

Yeah, I would have said "how to use photoshop." I doubt you're going to learn the meaning of life or complex math equations in that class...

"I don't know how to satisfy a woman...

...But I'm willing to learn. hello smilie "

Shadis avatar Shadi No Way +7Reply

I definitely thought of MLIA...

Paigeperkkks avatar Paigeperkkk Yeah You Are +7Reply