+51

Asians just don't really play soccer, amirite?

oinks avatar Sports
0 24
The voters have decided that oink is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

the japanese..and the koreans? what about shaolin soccer? totally dedicated to asians.

Vinvus avatar Vinvu No Way +4Reply
@Vinvu the japanese..and the koreans? what about shaolin soccer? totally dedicated to asians.

I think you mean Xiaolin Showdon.

I wager my Eye of Dashi against your Sword of Tsunami!

Kevjumba.

@JuiceBox Kevjumba.

Pretty sure he beat Iyaz at ping pong.

korea hosted one of the football world cups... so yeah, asians do play

there's a whole asia cup! where your fact man?

Almost every Asian-American I know plays soccer, and I know about 50.

Or football.

@Or football.

We're talking about good sports here. gtfo

tea_s avatar tea_ No Way +1Reply
@tea_ We're talking about good sports here. gtfo

Stfu.
Like soccers a good sport?
All they do is run around for hours on end and the score ends up 0-0.

At least in football someone scores.
Bitch.

Oh and nice duckface in your profile pic.
Bitch.

@Oh and nice duckface in your profile pic. Bitch.

I love my duckface, that's the reason it's my picture. & if football points were 1 and not 6 it wouldn't be a very high scoring game, now would it. & do you even watch sports? the only sport that plays for "hours" would be rugby.

In football the blow the whistle, push someone, take a commericial break for 5 minutes. so stfu

tea_s avatar tea_ No Way 0Reply
@tea_ I love my duckface, that's the reason it's my picture. & if football points were 1 and not 6 it wouldn't be a very...

1. The name football makes sense for soccer; it does not for American Football - AMERICANS DON'T NEED TO MAKE SENSE, WE JUST KICK ASS!
2. Soccer shoes come in every crazy color imaginable - I thought this was a sports discussion, not project runway?
3. Cristiano Ronaldo is the ultimate villain - True, I know everybody hopes Vidal Sassoon kicks his little ass.
4. Free kicks inside of 30 yards - Nothing's free in AMERICAN football.
5. The hairstyles, seriously it’s out of control - Project runway to Top Model, what's going on with the rest of the world?
6. Uniterupted games with no commercial breaks - 1. How do you know when to take a leak? 2. 2 words, "What's UUUUUp???"
7. Dynasties last decades not years - So you know who wins all the time...that's competitive.
8. The fans are more attached to their teams - You've clearly never been to Oakland.
9. The World Cup - Super MFin Bowl!
10. The red card - OK, I'll give you that one.
11. The announcers are classy and think that a few word...

I fucking trip over my own feet. Now badminton, THAT's a sport I can play

Or drive well for that matter.

Lol, I meant asian-americans, but whatever :3

oinks avatar oink Yeah You Are -2Reply
@oink Lol, I meant asian-americans, but whatever :3

im pretty sure i remember you saying you played soccer, and that you were asian. that makes this post false

Codays avatar Coday No Way +3Reply
@Coday im pretty sure i remember you saying you played soccer, and that you were asian. that makes this post false

Most asians. I know like one other asian that plays soccer. All the rest are "WHY DO YOU PLAY SOCCER MICHELLE? Soccer is not an asian sport! Play tennis instead."

oinks avatar oink Yeah You Are +1Reply

That's because they're too busy calculating something that has to do with the soccer ball or net.

Eminnas avatar Eminna Yeah You Are -3Reply