+321

The real reason that we can’t have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not commit adultery,” and “Thou shalt not lie” in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment, amirite?

Tyzon05s avatar
12 9
The voters have decided that Tyzon05 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

ilove this. made my day

Glad you liked it, the original quote is from my favorite, but sadly dead, comedian, George Carlin.

@lol 'tis a genius! refreshing take on the truth.. keep 'em coming xD

Thanks, I definitely will. You should make an account and send me a friend request, xD.

I agree. hahah. Good stuff.

no, the real reason they ant have the ten commandments is to respect the beliefs of those who aren't christian.

@no, the real reason they ant have the ten commandments is to respect the beliefs of those who aren't christian.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, it's a joke. The quote is by a stout atheist, by the way.