5 80

I like how Anthony agrees with this post.

This guy's a menace, he molested me a few years back

God he is the biggest jerk ever. I hope he gets banned!

I've only seen him be mean to idiots.

@26972

woah woah woah, how did you link her in the comment?

@Tucker woah woah woah, how did you link her in the comment?

Maybe the @ sign? Let's see. @Tucker

EDIT: Nope. Hmm....

I know! I'll link your amirite and delete everything but your name, because it would still be part of the URL.

Tucker

I give up.

@26972

im just saying what i think

SheSaidWhats avatar SheSaidWhat Yeah You Are -5Reply
@27023

Because she didn't have the balls to post with her real name.

@Constance Because she didn't have the balls to post with her real name.

Technically, she doesn't have balls. I'd be more concerned if she did.

@27023

doesnt matter. i knew you was going to know who posted it anyways .
look , i don't want to make this a big deal, i dont know you but from your replies i've read, you sound like someone i wouldn't like. that's it ,
it shouldn't bother you

SheSaidWhats avatar SheSaidWhat Yeah You Are -3Reply
@27406

But that still doesn't give you a right to post their username. They're entitled to the own freedom of speech in private.

@But that still doesn't give you a right to post their username. They're entitled to the own freedom of speech in...

1) If you're going to diss someone on their own site, at least do them the courtesy of not being some faceless anon.

2) That being said, Anthony has a right to see who's coming to his own site.

3) As for sharing it in the comments of a post attacking him, I don't see what the big deal is. Also, it's just a username. It's not like the person said some anonymous comment and Ant was like "oh, hello, IP address."

Rockys avatar Rocky No Way +7Reply
@27406

anthony, you whole website's point is to write own opinions and see if people agree or not .
you didnt have to reveal my username,
that kind of proves my point of you being a jerk .
it is obvious that you were going to know i posted it ,
what would i be scared about ? .

SheSaidWhats avatar SheSaidWhat Yeah You Are -4Reply
@27621

Yo .I dont like you, you really sound like a jerk . so lets just end this .
shit is old already

@27406

maybe the person didn't choose to post anonymously but they just dont have an account

@59248

You're a jerk because you never called my mum back.

@59248

So you can still see our username when we go anon?

@26972

really?.
i've done nothing to you

SheSaidWhats avatar SheSaidWhat Yeah You Are -6Reply
@SheSaidWhat really?. i've done nothing to you

OR you bashed him on his own site that you are voluntarily taking part in and were too coward to show yourself before he called you out. Y'know. Either one goes.

Fights over the internet are awesome

As A fellow anthony, i cannot sit idly by while one of my own is dissed. Anthony's by nature are awesome!

I will lol if this makes post of the day. I really wish it would, haha. Anthony, please do it! :D

Anyway, I've never encountered the guy, so I'm just gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. It's kind of jerkish to make a post of someone on a site they made, though, don't ya think? :P

fit though.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Chromana Fit = hot

Ooooh, thanks, thought they meant another meaning of the word.

wow ya gotta luv the anonymous drama dontcha!

Oh and btw, if you don't like the owner of a place dont go there. online or in 'real life'.

He's fine with me. You know, he did, kinda, make this website. So, if you don't like him, you can, kinda, like, LEAVE.

Yeah that Anthony is such a loser X(

Lmao at this being post of the day.

idk, i don't really like that he revealed who posted this just to prove a point. But thats just me. Great site, but what's the point of posting anonymously if it just gets revealed by anthony if he doesn't like it.

it's funny because Anthony chose this to be POTD after he got flamed for choosing his post to be POTD yesterday

Wait, what did he do?

@Bruce_Lee Wait, what did he do?

nothing .
i seen his replies on other post , he seems like a jerk

sounds like a lulzy character. surprised he hasnt been mean on one of my dumb posts...

Really? I think he's cute. :$

Anthony, how old are you?

Not gonna lie. He doesn't have to be everyone's friend, just nicer.

Or maybe you're just oversensitive. I mean really, he's a random stranger you found on the internet that makes comments that really aren't even very mean, and a lot of the time (though not all, but he's human what can you really ask for) the people deserve it. Not to mention, you are here, on HIS site voluntarily. If you don't like him, simply leave.

LOL.
People are funny. :')

Anthony is actually pretty awesome. Just don't say stupid things. :)

he is mean.

@he is mean.

(SomebodyToldMe..): yes .. he is -.-

HAHAHAHA this made me really happy...like, it just made my week :D

What happened to this being POTD

@3704SSV What happened to this being POTD

yeah, i asked that too. anthony, what's going on?

@280880

what made you do that?

@what made you do that?

(:X): u have short days over there in England :D

He makes me feel like an idiot sometimes. But that's okay, because I'm usually being an idiot.

You had no business posting their username for everyone to see. You may be the owner, but people are Anonymous for a reason. You should not be taking advantage of people's privacy on this site.

@You had no business posting their username for everyone to see. You may be the owner, but people are Anonymous for...

if someone is too embarrassed to show themselves but decide to make a horrible statement about someone they've never personally met, THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS to say that. One should not take advantage of being anonymous by being an ass to the person that made it happen. Opinions are one thing; assholish ones are another. How would you like someone to come into your house and insult you? Moreover, them choosing not to take off their mask, disguising their identity? I'd take it off so fast it'd make their head spin.

@if someone is too embarrassed to show themselves but decide to make a horrible statement about someone they've...

(:X): Is it ironic that your post is anonymous? Or did you just not register? Lol. :P

Anonymous