+801

One of the saddest things in the world is a blind man or woman inability to see the beautiful colors we take for granted. All they have is darkness. amirite?

LeoEckmans avatar
9 7
The voters have decided that LeoEckman is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Don't pity blind people. Just because they have a different reality, and can't see color, doesn't mean it's sad. They can experience other beauty that you can't.

Well, even some people who aren't blind can't see the colours we take for granted. There's a very small percentage of people who are 100% colourblind, and see things as if they were in a black and white movie. Then there are people with partial colourblindness, but they can distinguish some colours.

Y'know blind people don't see black, we see white. I used to be able to see.

Actually, sometimes, I think I'd like being blind. If you can't see, then you can't judge someone based on race, or appearance.

I'm colorblind and it's really not that bad. People just think it's kinda funny when your trees are colored red and the sky is pink.

I know someone who's completely colorblind and wouldn't change it for the world

I don't think they're bummed about it...they see other beautiful things we'll never quite 'see' ;)