+368

Every single girl/woman that has found pee on the seat in an all woman's bathroom had questioned how it got there, amirite?

Fakes avatar Countries & Places
0 3
The voters have decided that Fake is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

if you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and whipe your seat. (:

Today I went to the zoo, and before we left, I used the bathroom real quick. i walked in the first stall and noticed the big, yellow pee drop. i walked in the second stall and again, saw the signiture mark. instead of trying to find a pee-free seat, i simply used some toilet paper and whiped it clean (it wasn't gonna be any dirtier (is that a word?) than all of the other seats). as i sat there, i thought to myself, "how on earth did those driplets even get there?" I found myself wondering that untill i left the bathroom.

A lot of girls I know don't sit on public toilet seats so instead they kind of hover or squat over the seat. I'm girl also btw

Anonymous