-647

Everyone who hates twilight is just jealous that they didn't think of such a good book/movie. amirite?

3 21
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I hate Hitler. Does that make me jealous of him?

Please be a troll, please be a troll, please be a troll.

It's just that Twilight wasnt written well, the only reason teens like it is cus it is like reading porn. and the movies suck, if you get two of the awkwardest actors/actresses, the movie is gonna be weird

@It's just that Twilight wasnt written well, the only reason teens like it is cus it is like reading porn. and the...

How is it like porn when the author just said what they did before they had sex and ever go into what exactly they were doing? I get some people don't like the books but a lot of people don't like Harry Potter but yet no one hates in them. It doesn't makes sense sometimes.

@AnnabethPercyGrover1 How is it like porn when the author just said what they did before they had sex and ever go into what exactly they...

No one hates Harry Potter because Harry Potter is well written. In the words of Stephen King: "Both Rowling and Meyer, they're speaking directly to young people... The real difference is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can't write worth a darn. She's not very good."

What the fuck are you talking about? That story is predictable, horribly written, has far overused themes, and makes about as much sense as a talking pickle. I'd rather be responsible for writing that bad Fanfic My immortal.

i could think that entire story off of the top of my head

I don't think it's jealousy i think it's mostly a trend type thing like everyone hating miley cyrus or justin beiber. I actually liked the book, the movie was just interesting to see how someone else pictured the book in their head

The only reason i thumbs upped this is cus i wanted to be the 69th thumbs upper. other than that, i disagree completely.

I read it, I watched it. Horrible.

lol, yeah i'm trollin'

well someone was looking for a fight >.>

i could see a fan saying that everyone is jealous of the book, that's just a loyal fan. (even though it's a complete lie). However, the movie? Now we have a SUPER-TROLL T-T

@i could see a fan saying that everyone is jealous of the book, that's just a loyal fan. (even though it's a...

(ANONYMOUS :(): five bucks they're saying this to annoy people. check out MyLifeIsTwighlight, it's pretty pathetic.

Why even bother to fight about it? Those "poorly written" books have sold millions, and the movies have also grossed millions at the box office. It's popular for a reason.

I was at a sleepover and wanted to see how bad it was and dis the hell out of it.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA i'm sorry but are you are obviously in elementary school... if you want a romance novel go read Jane Austen or something actually well written, if you want a book about vampires than go get an education

Of course I have to ask. Is this trolling or not? Twighlight is amateur work, its about a cookie cutter character who falls in love with "perfection". Because, as of twilight, "perfection" is a male who looks like an albino, is at least 50 years old, is a stalker, speeds, has possible anger issues, and SPARKLES. That absolutely killed the threatening image of a vampire. The second book was superficial as hell, 90% of it was bella doing crazy death defying stunts to hear the voice in the back of her head that sounds like edward, that, and trying to figure out who she wanted more, the albino stalker vampire, or the tan werewolf. The book succeeded mainly because of cookie cutter bella. Meaning, a character that everyone can associate with who has really only been described a couple of times. It draws in silly teenage girls who want superficial shallow romance if edward wasnt "hot" nobody would care. Nobody wants caring, everyone wants smoking hot sexy. Its selling sex to teenage girls.

Twilight was poorly written, I think I have written better stuff in my life! The story is so predictable. The first one was okay but the rest were terrible. Twilight is just a phase. When you read it you like it but once you're done you realize how horrendous it was.