+253

It is such a piss off when the bus driver drives past you when clearly your half a second away and chasing the bus. Amirite?

Ash17s avatar
1 7
The voters have decided that Ash17 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

However, it rocks when the bus driver drives future you when clearly your half a second away and chasing the bus. Amirite?

@However, it rocks when the bus driver drives future you when clearly your half a second away and chasing the bus...

Drivers can drive futures? And people own halves of seconds?

I couldn't resist.

@Drivers can drive futures? And people own halves of seconds? I couldn't resist.

I just copied and pasted the post and switched out the words, I didn't even check for spelling errors D:

@I just copied and pasted the post and switched out the words, I didn't even check for spelling errors D:

There, there all of your English sins are forgiven. Now give me money so you won't go to spelling and grammar hell.

@Ok, but now you just sounds like Michele Bachmann.

I meant to sound like a religious figure... Crap.

Ow my head! Must be these damn heels.