*Outrageous sense of humor
*The cute kind of awkward...or so I'm told :3
* My yoga pants have actually been to yoga, thank you
* Artistic- I like to make jewelry and sculpt
* I've been told I'm the best 6th grade camp counselor ever, though to be fair, I was their only 6th grade camp counselor ever
*I say what is on my mind and I am very open
*I put way too many commas in my sentences, I just do
*I have been dating my best friend for the past two years :)
*A lot of my posts are multiple-choice questions because I'm a nosy son-of-a-**** and I like to know random things about random people. Is that weird?
*I'm learning latin
Things I Like
* Spicy Food, Exotic Food, Sushi
* Lacy things
* Purple and Sea-foam green
* Funny People
* Indie Films, it's not that they're always better, I just admire the fact that they can make a decent movie without the help of a major corporation
* PC Gaming (I play a lot of Mine Craft and League of Legends)
* Bike Rides
* Random Shenanigans
* Running, I have always liked it, I ran cross country in high school
* Playing Ruzzle and kicking butt
* Watching Twitter Fights
* Dream Shopping on Wanelo
* Walking Around Aimlessly
Things I Do Not Like
* Nosy People
* Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, or any vegetable that looks and or smells sketchy
* Math, I just suck so bad at it
* Bitchy Girls
* Dead Ends, on my hair or in life
* When People Touch My Eyebrows
Burning Questions I have
* Why can't hair stop growing back after you shave it off? I have long legs, dammit
* How much would could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
* How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
* Why do we have to wear pants?
* What if life is just a giant SIMs game?
* What if the only reason people are nice to me is because I'm retarded and I don't know it?
* Where do babies come from?
* I would be perfectly content to just not talk to people or leave my room
* I prefer movies at home to going out for a date any day
* I'm super sarcastic and most people think I'm being serious
* I make fun of myself so nobody else does
* I HATE pairing up socks when they come out of the dryer
* My life is organized chaos at best
My life and ambitions.
Well, I'm attending a local college in the Fall, I plan on going for two years to get most of my general classes out of the way and then transferring over to WVU to get my masters degree in psychology. After I graduate, I'd love to get an apartment with my long-time boyfriend and we'll struggle like most 20 some year old kids do, but we'll struggle happily <3
A brief history of my life.
I haven't done anything too notable yet. The list of awkward moments would go on and on, but we're not going to get into that.
The things I could never live without.
Books, chocolate, humor.
My favourite books, TV, music, movies and food.
Books- The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Fault In Our Stars, The Hunger Games series (my favorite book was the 2nd one) To Kill a Mockingbird, Breakfast of Champions, Slaughterhouse 5, 13 Reasons Why, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
TV- I don't watch a lot of tv, I'm usually on youtube watching Jenna Marbles and Danisnotonfire
Music- I listen to all kinds, but I'm mostly into rock and alternative. I mostly listen to RHCP, Foster the people, Mayday Parade, Nevershoutnever. I'll listen to anything, really.
Movies- Fight Club, but we can't talk about it. Spirited Away, The Others, Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Mean Girls.
Food- Gosh, I'll eat anything that doesn't eat me first. I like spicy and/or exotic food the most. I like sushi, I actually like it I'm not just saying I do so I sound cultured, haha.
The coolest places I've visited.
Anywhere but here.
In my free time I like to...
Run with scissors, rip the tags off of mattresses, be a badass
"I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly and then all at once." - John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
"Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you; the right person will still think that the sun shines out your ****." - Juno
*You're afraid to die and you're afraid to live. What a way to exist.
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost
"Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. That’s why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk even more."
"Everyone dies, but not everyone lives."
"Be real, because a mask only fools people on the outside. Pretending to be someone you're not takes a toll on the real you, and the real you is more important than anyone else"
- Alex Gaskarth
"Do what you want. If it's something you'll regret in the morning, sleep late.
You should send me a message if you..
Saw anything up there that you might wanna talk about, or if you just want to chat, or maybe you'd like to say something mean, I don't know.
Relationship Status: In a Relationship
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Political Views: Liberal
Amirite is the premier opinion-based social network where people from all around the world discover, debate and discuss today's hottest issues. Share your perspective to the world and interact with like-minded individuals on breaking news, hot topics and controversial issues now!
With that many angles, the discussions on Amirite will open your eyes to a panoramic view of your world that you won't get anywhere else, allowing you to see the big picture and discuss it.
Every opinion matters on Amirite.