+5,231

Whatever you give a woman, she'll make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiples and enlarges what is given to her. So if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit. amirite?

635 94

Divorce her and she'll only give you half of what you own. :D Girls rule.

ShanLovesStuffs avatar ShanLovesStuff Yeah You Are +25Reply

Am I the only one who thinks this is kind of sexist? "If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal." WTF? How about "If you give her lumber, she'll build you a house." Oh wait, apparently the OP thinks that's the man's job. Way to reinforce gender roles.

@259916

Well howabout it's time for a little change, bud.

@259916

You need to shut your offensive mouth, you bastard.

@Am I the only one who thinks this is kind of sexist? "If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal." WTF? How...

The post is too good to vote down, and I'm sure they would've added in the house thing but there is only so much space to write a post...

I cant beloeve how many people commenting are sexist about this. We live in a world of equal opportunity. The sooner you all come to peace with that the better.

LOVE this

I've seen this before... but I love it too much NOT to vote it up.

I voted this up but it does apply only to certain women, and it can apply to men too.

Even though I agree with this I think that a lot of guys on this site are sexist.

NICEPOSTs avatar NICEPOST Yeah You Are +8Reply

give her problems... she'll give you...

the comment above me shows how being gay IS a choice. call me homophobic.. but I AM right

@the comment above me shows how being gay IS a choice. call me homophobic.. but I AM right

No, being gay is not a choice. They were never straight in the first place.

And I just woke up one day and said, "I think I'll be gay today!" dumbass

Only a choice if your bi. You must be a half-homo in denial.

@Only a choice if your bi. You must be a half-homo in denial.

it is a choice, you can't be born gay, there is no 'gay' gene. it's a mental decision

@mutantdustbunnies it is a choice, you can't be born gay, there is no 'gay' gene. it's a mental decision

But sometimes you can't control that. When did you decide to be straight if you aren't gay? You dont just go up and like a certain gender truly like it because you tell your mind to....

@ThisChick But sometimes you can't control that. When did you decide to be straight if you aren't gay? You dont just go up and...

I know what you mean but it's natural to be straight so you don't really have to think about it, but the mental, voluntary part is giving into being gay and going out/marrying the same sex

@kristaxx message: same here! maybe even slice off his balls to top it off

How about if you give a woman groceries, she'll tell you to make your own gosh darned sandwich.

YAAAAAY I made it to the homepage!
lol ily people:p

If I gave my woman sperm, she'd swallow it...

i <3 THIS SOOOO MUCH

I'm a bit of a feminist, but the whole meal thing doesn't bug me too much. You know the phrase "Pick your fights?" I would complain about the sexist pig @nickelxeye who thinks women were only placed here to populate the world then a phrase about making a sandwich from an otherwise totally benign post.

I smell a new post of the day!

I guess there is way more women then men on this site.

Im a woman and I think this is funny... and true. Thats bad, isn't it?

@Iznisha99 Im a woman and I think this is funny... and true. Thats bad, isn't it?

No thats not a bad thing. I think its funny too. People just have nothing better to do than to intentionally make other people angry. it's amusing actually :)

After the part where it says she'll give you your heart after that it's suppose to say if you give her a house she'll give you a home :)

@After the part where it says she'll give you your heart after that it's suppose to say if you give her a house...

and I just realized that women should be womAn.. but whatever..the whole thing is still cool,amirite? :P

@241690

What about insult her and she'll make your life a living hell until you have a nervous breakdown....?

@251647

i take it you've lost a lot of arguments with women haven't you? figures.

@267118

*woman.

That's a legitimate argument. I'd be happy to argue with you any time...

@251647

Well, it works. That's all that matters.

@241690

Pfft yeah as if you'd give it..!

i love this post! amazingly try :)

LOL:)

@256608

if that's all God intended us to be for, he wouldn't have made us smarter.

@Hersheys if that's all God intended us to be for, he wouldn't have made us smarter.

Nice burn. as soon as I read your comment I yelled "BURN!" really loud. :)

@262022

Hell ya!! Way to burn! Well said. :)

@259922

so you're saying that a women can't do ANYTHING else but make babies right? so we couldn't have a job, which would help support your kids, and we couldn't take care of your kids while you work, so you would have to work less to care for them, so you would probably be very poor. Also, since women aren't working at all, and men are working less, our nations would be loads less developed. so why are you even saying that? your life is better with women in it.

@cursedfridaythe_13 You sexist pig!

How the heck is that sexist? Supporting women and not putting down men? Only drawing out a scenario where a women did nothing but have children.

@256608

Well i hope you enjoy being alone for the rest of ur life! XD

@264480

Douchebag.

@CinnamonToastCrunch You're an asshole.

Ignore the asshole. He isn't worth giving our attention to He wants us to yell, and if we do, its just makes him feel like he wins, so lets just ignore him.

@256608

And might I add that technically women are on Earth to have children, not to be sexist, that once was our only job, but men are just here to help. Women do the real work.

@256608

wow thats not sexist or anything. you don't date much do you? either that or you just love STDs. good luck with that

@267142

wow. so you grew up in a sty? (meaning you are a pig in case you missed it (= )

@267172

so I'm guessing your mum also encouraged the idea that men overpower women?

unfortunately, sometimes she mistakes the triple chocolate ice cream you gave her as shit, and dumps all she has on your head.

I was browsing the top posts. I know this is late. I just had to say it.

Finally, someone who understands Venus...

Anita_Robins avatar Anita_Robin Yeah You Are 0Reply

So you're saying if I give her bread, she'll make me a sandwich.

This post is so true. That's why I decided to go gay.

How predictable. When women team up they're like piranhas, amirite?

@Totobean How predictable. When women team up they're like piranhas, amirite?

Are you just trying to get people pissed off? Because that too, is offensive.

@CinnamonToastCrunch Are you just trying to get people pissed off? Because that too, is offensive.

Everything is offensive to somebody. Opening your mouth to speak or typing anything is asking to offend someone. I'm merely stating an opinion that relates to the comments found above.

When I give a woman my dick, it just gets small and soft real suddenly.

Give her a black eye, she'll stfu.

@breeze Give her a black eye, she'll stfu.

If my husband gave me a black eye i would kick him right in the crotch very hard than kick his ass out of my house

@Kristaxx If my husband gave me a black eye i would kick him right in the crotch very hard than kick his ass out of my house

It's only "your house" if your name is the only one on the deed to the house. If I have my name on the deed (even if hers is on it too), I'm not getting kicked out of the house. If she doesn't want to be around me she can get the fuck out, crash at a friends place, check in to a hotel, whatever. If I get locked out, I can break in, and a cop won't arrest you for breaking in if you name is on the deed or lease, whatever.

@It's only "your house" if your name is the only one on the deed to the house. If I have my name on the deed (even...

after kicking him in the crotch he will fall down i will grab his clothing and drag him out of the house and lock the door telling him to fuck off. If he doesnt like me he can find another women to beat

and since she enlarges shell give u 2 black eyes

Give her a black eye, she'll get a restraining order, or beat YOUR ass up so bad you won't be able to look her in the eye. Or, if she doesn't, she should.