+2,604

It's adorable that the people who are the voices for Minnie and Mickey Mouse, are married in real life. amirite?

PonyboyCurtiss avatar Relationships
84 18
The voters have decided that PonyboyCurtis is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

<3333 My heart just grew three sizes like the Grinch. :D

I wonder if they role play.

That made me smile :)

aw how cute<3 I had no idea.

awwwwwwwwwww

aawww that's gorgeous

Wayne Allwine died May 2009 survived by his wife Russi Taylor but, yes, they did in fact play the voices of Minnie and Mickey Mouse and he commented, "We're a real Mickey Mouse operation, aren't we?"

@Duck Wayne Allwine died May 2009 survived by his wife Russi Taylor but, yes, they did in fact play the voices of Minnie...

awwww maybe they talked in those voices even at home and they pretended to be mickey and minnie

@N610 awwww maybe they talked in those voices even at home and they pretended to be mickey and minnie

The people who play mickey and minnies voices, are their actual voices. Like, they are just their natural voices.

Type it on youtube, minnies voice is quite cute!

@The people who play mickey and minnies voices, are their actual voices. Like, they are just their natural...

ommmmmmmg thats CRAZYYYY! then that means that they ARE mickey and minnie. lol!

that's awesome!!!!! :D I didn't know that!

Correction were, Wayne Allwine who was the previous voice for Mickey is dead.

:) i just threw up a rainbow

Blackies avatar Blackie Yeah You Are 0Reply

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

what_ups avatar what_up Yeah You Are 0Reply

Mickey's dead.

@282310

You need to know the truth my child.

Anonymous