TheJoker_has avatar
274 173

In the beginning, God created the earth and rested. Then God created Man and rested. Then God created Woman.

Since then, neither God nor Man has rested.

The YYA's are at 666 at the moment.
Golden! ;)

I ate Zubats chips. He's gonna be mad.

@I ate Zubats chips. He's gonna be mad.

(The Chip Eater.): FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

@Roy (The Chip Eater.): FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

Rescind the insult, or the chip eatings will continue.

@Rescind the insult, or the chip eatings will continue.

(The Chip Eater.): I USE SUPERSONIC!!!!!!!!

@Roy (The Chip Eater.): I USE SUPERSONIC!!!!!!!!

Nope. Blocked. Thanks for playing. Eats chips

@Nope. Blocked. Thanks for playing. Eats chips

(The Chip Eater.): You can't block supersonic.
Now put the chips down and GTFO.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +1Reply

I will take your potato chips...AND EAT THEM!

@I will take your potato chips...AND EAT THEM!

(Light Yagami): I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(.): it was just a joke and besides that's your opinion.

@calmness is key. it was a troll.

I was being calm but I actually forgot what this was about at first.

No tuesdays suck. Cause on mondays I'm like "yeah its Monday can't wait till Friday." Then on Tuesday I'm like "wtf? Monday was just yesterday! I need a drink."

I thought Satan wanted to TEMPT us to follow him. Monday kind of put me off.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +21Reply
@Katffro I thought Satan wanted to TEMPT us to follow him. Monday kind of put me off.

maybe since people didn't know(until now) that he made monday he was trying to make God look bad by pretending that God made monday.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +12Reply

wednesdays are pretty bad too.
and sundays, cuz youre like "shit, tomorrows monday, better wallow in my self pity"

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +20Reply

FUTURE POTD

@FUTURE POTD

Congratulations. You were correct.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +41Reply
@FUTURE POTD

and you didn't say this the day it was POTD :D

GINGERS DO HAVE SOULS!!!!!!!!111one!!!!

inb4 religion debate involving Scrantoncity, Amish_Allosaurus, and every atheist on this site.

@Amish_AIIosaurus All days are gifts from god and satan doesn't have that kind of power.

Then why are there more satanists than christists? And you call yourself a christist, one of the smallest religions! Some people.

@Blearslyrarer Then why are there more satanists than christists? And you call yourself a christist, one of the smallest...

Do you mean smallest as in the least amount of christians? because if you did, just google 'What is the most dominate religion in the world?' and christianity is always #1 :) just sayin.... if thats not what you meant, sorry.

Wow. Okay I am a very devoted Chatholic, and even I thought that was funny. It's called a joke, not a "let's see how we can insult a bunch a poeple". deep breaths. And I kinda agree with Treeleaf, its people similar to your who give Christians a bad rep.

@976092

Agreed. I admire you for spreading the faith and whatever, but its, like, a choice. chill out.

"I trolled you all, there is no god." What YOU said above. Fail.

Treeleafs avatar Treeleaf Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Amish_AIIosaurus When did I say that?

Deleting the comment, both original and clever. That, my dear friend, is sarcasm. And though I know you're a troll, please stop making the rest of us Christians look bad, if you are one at all.

Treeleafs avatar Treeleaf Yeah You Are +8Reply

Sneaky Bastard ruined 1/7 of our lives!

Kates avatar Kate Yeah You Are +13Reply

Chuck Norris made Fridays.

Every week!
Crafty.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +3Reply

I read that as "Santa" instead of "Satan".

OhPleases avatar OhPlease Yeah You Are +3Reply

There is always a first day of the week, doesn't matter what you call it

i love this person

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Montana i love this person

WELL SINCE YOU LOVE THIS PERSON SOOO DAMN MUCH WHY DON'T YOU MARRY HIM FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD

Bretts avatar Brett Yeah You Are +44Reply
@DON'T ABUSE THE BILLY MAYS BUTTON!

@974032 (Anonymous): oh my gosh, now whenever i read something in caps, its going to be with his vioce :D thank you!!! this is a win

wittynameheres avatar wittynamehere Yeah You Are +1Reply
@DON'T ABUSE THE BILLY MAYS BUTTON!

That just made my day, thank you hahaha

whatahosss avatar whatahoss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@973837

your conversational partner has disconnected

Treeleafs avatar Treeleaf Yeah You Are +14Reply
@974100

tips hat Why thank you my good sir/madam. I am a girl, by the way.

@974163

(IGuessImNotFunny):Oh, U jelly? I do apologize, Sir IGINF.

Why is this POTD on a Wednesday?

@VictoryAAC Why is this POTD on a Wednesday?

I was about to say "IT'S TUESDAY YOU DUMB WHORE." But then I was like "Oh, wait...you right, bro."

@974514

I- I'm so s- I didn't know. I mean- sorry. I didn't mean to. I just blurted it out OK?!? I'M JUST A BOY!!! WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME?!?!? sobs in corner

@975692

Can you read? My user name is Victory_aac, not Victoria. It comes from a Winston Churchill quote where he says that our aim is to achieve "victory at all costs." It's one of my favorite quotes, so I made it my username.

@974306

Ironic it was Martin Luther King Jr. Day and you are racist...lol

@IamProbablyaNinja Ironic it was Martin Luther King Jr. Day and you are racist...lol

This has nothing to do with it, though. It was posted on September 8th.

MONDAY IS MY FUN DAY

@974652

..... buzzkill

@974652

Softball8 is a fail, amirite?

@975367

Hi Fnat

@975367

*fat, amirite?

@*fat, amirite?

No, you're wrong. I'm Fnat.

@975367

Hey. I'm asbashcrashed.

ashbashcrasheds avatar ashbashcrashed Yeah You Are -3Reply

What if you have no school/work on Monday? Then Tuesday would suck. If Tuesday you had off, then Wednesday would suck, and so on.

budgerigar42s avatar budgerigar42 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'd say the sneaky bastard would be whoever suggested that Monday should be the start of the work & school week...

Really, aren't the days of the week just a man-made system? Even the term "day" -- didn't WE create that definition? It would be inaccurate to say "every 'day' is a gift from God" and that Satan gave us Monday. He didn't give us Monday. We did.

WE ARE OUR OWN DEVIL AND OUR OWN GOD.

@FreeMustacheRides Really, aren't the days of the week just a man-made system? Even the term "day" -- didn't WE create that...

Dude, it's a joke. Don't take it so seriously. Or are you that person who goes from page to page and voting "No Way" on all the posts?

Pyromanic519s avatar Pyromanic519 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Pyromanic519 Dude, it's a joke. Don't take it so seriously. Or are you that person who goes from page to page and voting "No...

Dude, MY comment was a joke. Don't take it so seriously.

Honestly, can you people not detect a joke when you see one? Wait a minute... did you think I was actually being SERIOUS? I WAS JOKING, FOR AUNT MELINDA'S SAKE! Geez. Get your panties out of a bunch, bro.

This is awesomeee favoriting (is that a word..?)

@973801

Touche, you own me.

Seriously? This? Lame.

@BaconIsGoodForMe You? Worthless? Yes.

Nice overreaction; are you practicing being bitchy today, or do you just need some Midol?

@Black_No_1 Nice overreaction; are you practicing being bitchy today, or do you just need some Midol?

BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! GOOD ONE!!!!!!! that REALLY hurt my feelings. Really.

BaconIsGoodForMes avatar BaconIsGoodForMe Yeah You Are +17Reply
@Black_No_1 Seriously? This? Lame.

Thank you so much for adding your valuable insight into the conversation. :)

duckshirts avatar duckshirt Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Ross you're so dumb that you're speechless

says "Touché" in sign language

@Black_No_1 says "Touché" in sign language

@Black_No_1 Wow, you can read, and copy/paste. Color me suprised.

wow, you came up with a bitchy NOT clever comment, color me suprised.

@fuckoffwhore wow, you came up with a bitchy NOT clever comment, color me suprised.

It's odd how you feel the need to constantly copy me, with me not being clever at all. Hm, what does that say about you?

@Black_No_1 It's odd how you feel the need to constantly copy me, with me not being clever at all. Hm, what does that say...

Im constantly coping you? Oh god youre bringing up how i said cookie dough in a comments when you said something about cookie dough in another comment and said i was quoting you when i and the other person werent even on the same subject? LOL

@fuckoffwhore Im constantly coping you? Oh god youre bringing up how i said cookie dough in a comments when you said something...

No dumbass, I'm referring to you copying my comments on this post... obviously. Are you brain damaged or something? Seriously. Maybe you should have stayed in high school.

@Black_No_1 No dumbass, I'm referring to you copying my comments on this post... obviously. Are you brain damaged or...

One time means im constantly copying you? Im pretty sure you were talking about that time too, or else Im not "constantly" doing it, dumbass. God youre such a bitch its funny, i always see you calling people dumbasses and bitches and making statments like oooh if im not clever then why are you copying me when clearly it was using your own words aginst you, its really funny, because you asked someone if they were being bitchy, yet youre a complete bitch yourself. example: what ways could you have gotten your point across without: dumbass, are you brain damaged, seriously maybe you should have stayed in high school. stayed in high school? wtf does that have to do with anything? im in culinary school and take buisness classes?? i think that IS school. http://www.amirite.net/339076

@fuckoffwhore One time means im constantly copying you? Im pretty sure you were talking about that time too, or else Im not...

Uh, you copied two of my comments on this post... nothing I said had anything to do with any other post. I guess you can't count, either.
What's really funny is how barely literate you are, and yet you keep trying to butt heads with me and ending up looking even worse in the end... every time. I asked if you were brain damaged because you seemed oblivious to what you did in this post, and brought up some random old crap that didn't relate- which I have seen you do more than once, such as the instance you mentioned- it was so illogical, and I can't imagine how a person of sound mind could make so little sense.

Also, if you're going to keep trying to start shit with me every time you see me post, then yes, you're gonna get the bitch. News flash: that's exactly what you're being as well... also slightly creepy and stalkerish. Now, you can get the fuck over it, quit talking to me, and be left alone by me in return... or you can keep doing what you're doing and getting pwned. ...

@LOLZ DUMB GIRL IS DUMB, you're retarded

Ah, the inevitable "Special Ed Anon" post- thanks for throwing in your -2 cents. I'm sure everyone cares what people who are too scared to log in to post think.

@Black_No_1 Ah, the inevitable "Special Ed Anon" post- thanks for throwing in your -2 cents. I'm sure everyone cares what...

LOL youre only proving every single point the other chick said. like the "personal attacks=youlose". WTF is a special ed anon i dont have an account and amanda mizzel is my name.

@LOL youre only proving every single point the other chick said. like the "personal attacks=youlose". WTF is a...

"Special Ed Anon" is the nickname I just came up with for people who post dumb shit while anonymous. Congrats on being the first one I called that.

@Black_No_1 Uh, you copied two of my comments on this post... nothing I said had anything to do with any other post. I guess...

... It makes very little difference to me, and it entertains my friends, so I don't really care what you choose. I just want you to understand, in as simple terms as possible, that you bring it all on yourself.

@Black_No_1 It makes very little difference to me, and it entertains my friends, so I don't really care what you choose...

when you think im talking about you when im clearly not? haha yeah im dumb and illiterate and blah blah blah whatever other insults you threw in there, but go look at your other comments on this post, and what people have said about you on this post alone. BTW: i dont just try and start shit with you. youre not important. funny how you dont concider you comment on a lot of posts i comment on a lot of posts and i just happen to not agree with you. that happens a lot. ya know, opposing viewpoints? so i am going to get the bitch side of you every time i disagree? thats really dumb, haha its funny your also the one that tried to defend your point of your level of bitchiness increases with someones level of stupidity. i suppose you concider someone dumb when they dont agree with you, because seriously you call everyone who ever argues with you a dumbass.

@fuckoffwhore when you think im talking about you when im clearly not? haha yeah im dumb and illiterate and blah blah blah...

Oh yeah- I don't call everyone who disagrees with me a dumbass. I've even admitted I was wrong, but of course you don't see/notice those. I just call 'em like I see 'em. Just because I think you're an idiot doesn't mean I think everyone is. As a matter of fact, polarthebear and I disagreed on this very post, and the fact that I didn't call him a dumbass proves you wrong.

bahaha you try to argue points that arent even involved, that have nothing to do with everything, while being a bitch during the whole thing. you're hopelessly stupid. it entertains you and your friends? wow someone thinks theyre so clever they need to show it off. jump off your high horse. youve been pwned so many times by so many users. the only times you win are because you try to twist your words around from what you previously said to suit what youn just said, and you bring up points that arents even involved but most people while arguing dont pay attention to where the argument is heading from where its started and just argue back with things you said without really thinking about it, and you get called out on doing that ALL THE TIME.

@bahaha you try to argue points that arent even involved, that have nothing to do with everything, while being a...

yawn
Example? I think you must be speaking of someone else. I suspect you're probably just pggf, because I've only had this username a week or so and if you don't have an account, it's highly unlikely you'd recognize me from any arguments I was in before.

Oh and, just so you know... I think insults and rants with poor spelling and punctuation are just so cute and pitiful. pats your head

@Black_No_1 yawn Example? I think you must be speaking of someone else. I suspect you're probably just pggf, because I've...

i recognize" i think i have cat genes in me" badkitteh. btw: all the comments you posted are still on your profile.

BAHAHA, im getting pwned because you asked someone if they were practicing being bitchy while you were being a bitch so i asked you the same thing? what you said was not clever, me coping what you said was not me trying to be clever either, that was me putting what you said in your face. barley litterate, cant count? LOLZ how did i copy two different that you said in this post? also, you already said it was because of me coping the one comment of the post, but somehow me copying one comment on one post is "constantly". Then before this, you said you did not like eating cookies that were doughy in the middle because if sickness or something like that and i was talking to a girl about how annoying it is when people try to change your opinion on really stupid mundane things that no matter what your opinion cant change, like eating cookie dough even though its bad for you then you butted in saying i was quoting you, but im slighty creepy and stalkerish?

@fuckoffwhore BAHAHA, im getting pwned because you asked someone if they were practicing being bitchy while you were being a...

Thank you for proving you're barely literate- literacy includes spelling and grammar, both of which you apparently don't understand very well. I'll try to respond, even though your huge run-on paragraph makes even less sense than your other post- first you copied what I said to someone else, then what I said to you. That's two, not one like you said, therefore your ability to count comes into question along with your ability to effectively communicate in English. Perhaps "constantly" was a poor choice of words- particularly as it seems to have confused the hell out of you- but latching onto that one "mistake" doesn't make you right.

On the old post you seem so obsessed with now and you're being creepy: I was speaking to someone else on that post, happened to see your comment, and recognized my own words being used by you. That would lead anyone to think they were on your mind, and the way you go out of your way to try to start shit with me all the time just lends more evide...

@Black_No_1 Thank you for proving you're barely literate- literacy includes spelling and grammar, both of which you apparently...

... evidence to it. Do I ever actually say anything to you first, since that post you made about grammar? No... I pretty much forget you exist until I get another notification from you... then I sigh and get ready to have to try and decipher "Dropout", which is what I've just now decided I will now call the version of English that you speak. Since you initiate 99% of the contact between us, while claiming you can't stand me- you = creepy and stalkerish.

As I've said, all you have to do to end this is just move on. You're probably never going to even come close to winning an argument with me, so your best bet is to cut your losses and, like I said, get the fuck over it. Go cook some shit; just make sure you get someone to proofread any recipes you write.

no it wouldnt, cookie dough, in another post?? and um i can read, i can write, you're not worth the proof read and making sure i use correct grammar. "does not mean im right"? what could either one of us right about? you being a bitch, me saying it, you trying to say im copying you and sense i said youre not clever that says something about myself? did i say i couldnt stand you? no, i was actualy making the opposite point, that youre not special, you think i just have something against you, when its called people have opposing view points they just happen to disagree with eachother.

@fuckoffwhore no it wouldnt, cookie dough, in another post?? and um i can read, i can write, you're not worth the proof read and...

Can you not even remember what you said? You claimed you copied me once; you copied me twice, therefore there is a right and wrong. I'm well aware everything else in an opinion. The fact that you felt the need to repeat what I was saying made it seem, sarcastically, that you were envious of someone you didn't think was clever. I suppose it's not suprising that sarcasm goes over your head as well.

sigh
@974535
@975266

I'm very annoyed that you made me list the comment numbers. Now that I have, can you count them?

By the way; if you only messaged me to express an opposing viewpoint on a post, I wouldn't think any of what I've been saying. However, usually it has nothing to do with the post and everything to do with how you feel about what I said to someone else(just like this post!)... basically, you come off like you just wait for opportunities to try to prove I'm a bitch like you think, or to get other people "on your side" as if this was grade school.

If I'm "not special" like you say, then tell me... you do this shit with anyone else? Because I'm nowhere near the only scathing grammar Nazi on this site.

@LMAO@ your hardcore stupidity

LMAO at busting yourself at being anon the anon that agreed with you... oh, how I wish I could take a screenshot before you delete it. You are now officially a joke. Buh-bye.

@Black_No_1 LMAO at busting yourself at being anon the anon that agreed with you... oh, how I wish I could take a screenshot...

yeah, lol, thats why some have a plus 3, cuz i logged out and somehow voted 3 times. couldnt possibly be they agree.

@fuckoffwhore yeah, lol, thats why some have a plus 3, cuz i logged out and somehow voted 3 times. couldnt possibly be they agree.

@ 981857 (Black_No_1): i recognize" i think i have cat genes in me" badkitteh. btw: all the comments you posted are still on your profile.
says PennieGeeGangstaFarm on Jan 21st 11 (#982003) | Reply

This is a response in first person, with your username in black as if you just logged out, to the message I sent "Amanda". Pfft... what a sad, sad little person you must be. Have a nice life.

@fuckoffwhore yeah because you wernet talking to an amanda before who said she didnt have an account -.- lolz

Yes... I said to "Amanda" after she claimed to see me being "called out all the time" that I thought she was you, because I found it unlikely that she would recognize my name from other arguments I'd been in, since I recently changed it. Then, I received a reply to that message, saying "I recognized"... obviously responding as if I was speaking to directly to the poster... only instead of "Amanda" it had YOUR username, in black like you logged out and forgot to change your name... meaning, clearly you = "Amanda". It's fucking HILARIOUS. It's literally the most pathetic thing I've ever seen on this site. I'd lay odds this isn't the first time you've made up an anon to agree with you... it's just sad. It's interesting to ponder just how much of a loser a person would have to be to do something like that... someone so insecure, they don't even feel like they can hold up an argument without looking like someone else in on their side. Once the laughter subsides, I feel genuinely sor...

@LMAO@ your hardcore stupidity

LMAO at busting yourself at being the anon that agreed with you... oh, how I wish I could take a screenshot before you delete it. You are now officially a joke. Buh-bye.

@dicky are you practicing being bitchy, or did you forget to take your midol?

I don't have to practice; I'm obviously already very good at it.

@dicky LMAO. no, just no.

Smooth comeback. I guess I shouldn't be suprised, since you don't think "every day is a gift from god"... not to mention the satan bit... isn't religious at all. Obviously, something's not connected correctly in your brain... or you could just be pggf's new alt account. I think that's likely.

@Black_No_1 Smooth comeback. I guess I shouldn't be suprised, since you don't think "every day is a gift from god"... not to...

its just making a joke how mondays suck, i dont think they implied being religious as part of it. maybe, but i doubt it sense most people didnt take it that way. jesus christ obviously something isnt connected in my brain? me and the other 2000 people do not have something not connected correctly in our brain because we didnt take this post as religious. really thanks for the personal attack. and what?

@Black_No_1 sigh @974535 @975266 I'm very annoyed that you made me list the comment numbers. Now that I have, can you...

or you could just say what i copied, because im not willing to go find those numbers. and when youre a bitch to people, yeah im gonna say something about it, read my profile. do i do this to anyone else? read my profile.

@fuckoffwhore or you could just say what i copied, because im not willing to go find those numbers. and when youre a bitch to...

Wow, that's really lazy- they are both on this post. Do you not know how to use cntrl-F? Nevermind... forget I asked.

As to your profile- no thanks; I don't want to subject myself to reading what you write if I don't have to. I don't know what reading your profile would have to do with anything anyway, unless you have a list of people whose comments you stalk there since what I actually wanted was an example. Sometimes I forget I have to be very clear and literal when speaking to you.

As a matter of fact, I think that's going to be my stock reply for you from now on, because I have an explanation of my bitchiness posted there. So, from now on- don't like what I said? Read my profile. I'm not kidding; I'm done with you. You're annoying, immature, illogical, and honestly- you make it too easy, like shooting fish in a barrel. It's no fun arguing with you, because you can't remember what you said from one moment to the next and you don't seem to care that you don't make...

@Black_No_1 Wow, that's really lazy- they are both on this post. Do you not know how to use cntrl-F? Nevermind... forget I...

... any sense. I'll be saving my replies for people who bother to message intelligently, from now on.

LOL tl;dr. anyway, troll on people who belittle talk down to and are assholes to other people is what i wanted you to read.

@974719

Nah, I still wouldn't like it; it's cliché and has religious overtones- double fail.

@975311

plus religion wasnt really even part of the post.

@975311

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it; I said I didn't like it.

There is no god.

@There is no god.

(.): Oh, isn't there?
Fuck.
Well now I just feel super silly for voting.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +52Reply
@There is no god.

(.): You're an ass.

Kt_10s avatar Kt_10 Yeah You Are +4Reply
@There is no god.

(.): ORLY??? Then who made Caturday, riddle me that!

_RUMBLEROAR_s avatar _RUMBLEROAR_ Yeah You Are +3Reply
Anonymous