+3,444

There's better ways than war to get back at a country. For example, pick a day where its supposed to rain, fly over the capital city, and drop thousands of rolls of toilet paper. That way no one gets killed, everyone gets confused, and they have to spend their time getting wet toilet paper off of their buildings instead of hurting others. amirite?

armtheangelss avatar
360 142
The voters have decided that armtheangels is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Didn't you learn about the Great TP War of '14? All of the best and brightest TPers were drafted, from 8th Graders to College students. We almost lost because of the general Adolf Shitler, but luckily we used a W-Bomb to cause the biggest known wipe in history. We sustained many causalities such as stern warnings and Xbox's being taken away, but it was worth it.

MachoCheezs avatar MachoCheez Yeah You Are +135Reply

If my calculations are correct, this shall one day be POTD.

@590009

Aha, but I never said I was.

@If my calculations are correct, this shall one day be POTD.

@557325 (Anonymous): 10 bucks says this is Anthony

That would be much more effective if you think about it :J

@Deathbubble That would be much more effective if you think about it :J

Hahaha, or just pour a bunch of maple syrup or chocolate syrup over the capital city, and then proceed to dump a ton of rainbow colored sprinkles all over after. That would be pretty funny.. and pretty!

Not really. The powerful people would make the other people clean it up. If they don't, they die.

@AndyBlacksmith Not really. The powerful people would make the other people clean it up. If they don't, they die.

@591427(AndyBlacksmith): You don't get put to death for not doing your job -- where are you from?

Or we could fork the yard of their capital building, lol.

...or put clear plastic wrap over all their toilet seats, so when they pee, well....

or while they're sleeping, fill the ends of their shoes with shaving cream

or switch their salt with sugar (or vice versa)

or swap out their shampoo with Nair

Or put food coloring in their shampoo

or put baby powder in their hair-dryers :)

Yup, pranks would be WAY more effective, lol

I just imagined a whole forest vanish.

@Johnny I just imagined a whole forest vanish.

Lmao, I just glanced at your comment and saw "whore fest". I'm totally disappointed.

@ChubbyBunniez Lmao, I just glanced at your comment and saw "whore fest". I'm totally disappointed.

Ok there's some ammo for another post. Just gotta think of a way to use it...

armtheangelss avatar armtheangels Yeah You Are +24Reply

I'm not going to lie, I'm somewhat looking FORWARD to a world wide prank war...

Slendermans avatar Slenderman Yeah You Are +46Reply
@Slenderman I'm not going to lie, I'm somewhat looking FORWARD to a world wide prank war...

Hell yeah! but that would be scary too... think about it...

i can so see this post as 'post of the day' one day... =]

@557736

Lol. a plethora of tanks, jeeps and a whole bunch of other war machines would pollute more than just planes armed with toilet paper XDDDD

SuddenEpiphanys avatar SuddenEpiphany Yeah You Are +57Reply
@557736

Super green toilet paper? The kind that's biodegradable, but not to the point that it looses its effectiveness as a sticky mess!

twisted_memoriess avatar twisted_memories Yeah You Are +14Reply

The army should start doing this,it pisses them off immensely(probably) and they won't even have to kill anyone :P

I can only imagine that if this toilet paper attack would work, EA games would make a video game out if it. Call of Duty: Misson X, the Toilet Paper Revenge.

It's not even noon and this is the probably the best thing I'll read all day. :D

We could shoot confetti or glitter at them.....

It doesn't hurt anyone, and it's a freakin' pain in the butt to clean up

Or one giant snowball fight xD

Slendermans avatar Slenderman Yeah You Are +26Reply
@Slenderman Or one giant snowball fight xD

But that won't work in the middle east and africa. D:

I like the way you think :)

To make it better, drop used toilet paper

garrettruskamps avatar garrettruskamp Yeah You Are +25Reply

lol it's funny how everyone assumes we are all in the same country

Somebody needs to get this idea to the president. ASAP

soccerfans avatar soccerfan Yeah You Are +23Reply

but then all the polititians would flip out because we are "wasting paper"

@armtheangels Better paper than oil.

Is it really though? We could live without oil, but without trees where would we get oxygen?

@armtheangels Better paper than oil.

we are not talking about oil, we are talkng about paper. Stop changing he subject.

AHA! over 60 comments and we only had one "too serious" douchecanoe. I love it.

Or we could use that place's source of toilet paper, so they'd have no toilet paper to use!
Double whammy!

@Or we could use that place's source of toilet paper, so they'd have no toilet paper to use! Double whammy!

Before they had toilet paper, people used the newspaper they were reading, snow, ugly lace socks, pretty much anything they could get their hands on.

But what happens when they tape all of our books to the ceiling and we end up missing our first class and then we end up in the principal's office for playing hookey?

ctiscoolers avatar ctiscooler Yeah You Are +16Reply

How about we replace our guns with paintballs and have an ultimate paintball war of the countries!

It would look like snow if the rolls were torn apart.

What if it doesn't rain?
Then we'd just be giving them a lifetimes supply of toilet paper for free....

This is brilliant :)

Now im going to be watching the news waiting for this to happen
XD

Ghandi would be proud :)

I emailed a link to this to Obama's website or whatever. I wish they would actually do this, it would be amazing!

This would almost be as cool as a Zombie Apocolipse! I wonder if we could incorperate the two...hmm strokes invisable gotee

Brilliant

I really, really, really like you. :D

Abbless avatar Abbles Yeah You Are +9Reply

if only you were the president

@ravensrule if only you were the president

Unfortunately the government doesn't let scary looking teenagers into the White House.

armtheangelss avatar armtheangels Yeah You Are +16Reply
@590370

Ok well then they draw the line somewhere before I get to say "Hey, you in the camouflage! Get me a B52 jet and 2,000 rolls of 2-ply. And call the Air Force!

armtheangelss avatar armtheangels Yeah You Are +14Reply

Better yet, RECYCLED toilet paper.

This is such an epic win of a post. And some of these comments are just as brilliant...I kind of want to friend almost all of you wonderful hilarious people...and I really hope that somewhere someone in the government is reading this post :)

exmliaers avatar exmliaer Yeah You Are +9Reply

We shouldn't do this to North Korea cuz they'd be to serious and be like WTFBBQ NUKE!!!!

SuddenEpiphanys avatar SuddenEpiphany Yeah You Are +8Reply

What if i have to wipe my ass and there is no more toilet paper?T.T

Chungs avatar Chung Yeah You Are +8Reply

A world wide prank war sounds amazing.

This is the best POTD I have ever read in my entire amirite life :D

Its a way you can pwn a country, just fuck up everyones day. But their day isnt THAT bad cus no one died

what about something other tan toilet paper, like a post above said cotton balls, or we could all buy pillow pets and rain them down! "Attack of the fuzzy animals" could be a movie.

y smilie This post rules.

WhaddaPhoos avatar WhaddaPhoo Yeah You Are +4Reply

This is amazing, seriously, alert the press, this is better then war:) hahaha not to mention way more creative:P

alexlovesjacks avatar alexlovesjack Yeah You Are +4Reply

I hope somehow this does actually happen.

stealth bomber tp-ing? i love it.

That's so much more humiliating as well. I would LOVE to be American if they did that to someone lolol

incedios avatar incedio Yeah You Are +4Reply

ALERT THE PRESS!

Toiled paper from a plane's height would still hurt if it hit you on the head... how about cotton balls?

@592455

Well, if you throw a penny over the side of the Empire State Buliding, it would kill someone if it hit them. So getting hit with tht from a plane would cause a little damage, wouldn't it?

i seriously hopes this happens. instead of losing innocent lives, we use toilet paper! (: ahhmazingg. i love you. :3

Bulletproofs avatar Bulletproof Yeah You Are +3Reply

This is brillliant <3 I love it!

Genius.

I LOVE YOU PEOPLE.

Palindromeds avatar Palindromed Yeah You Are +2Reply

This is brilliant, you are my savior :'D

JoJocircuss avatar JoJocircus Yeah You Are +1Reply

Ohmygosh this is epic!

danieljc2008s avatar danieljc2008 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@590011

u stink, please go home. And plus, the OP is just trying to make something humorous out of something so serious as war. lighten up, cause its hilarious. and wouldn't you rather have toilet paper dropped on you rather than bombs? think about it, smartass.

@590011

The second world war had nothing to do with freedom for us. We were dragged into it when Japan attacked Pearl Harbor when we originally weren't going to even getting into the war.
We got our freedom from England ALONG time before that.
Go read a history book.

Besides, this is the best idea/post I have ever read.

@ScrewMidol The second world war had nothing to do with freedom for us. We were dragged into it when Japan attacked Pearl...

i think what he meant was, "and secondly" not "second" as in WWII....but good point though. =]

@i think what he meant was, "and secondly" not "second" as in WWII....but good point though. =]

That would make sense. Haha, thank you pointing that out to me. ^ And thank you again for the compliment.

Okay, So did I say anything about world war II. No! what were you reading? So you can go ahead and kiss my ass.

Ohmygosh this is epic!

danieljc2008s avatar danieljc2008 Yeah You Are 0Reply

i say fly over the capitol city and drop huge amounts of flower with green food coloring so that everything will be covered with green dough and it will be like ooblek

avias avatar avia Yeah You Are -2Reply

TREE KILLER.

There are than
Good idea.

And completely kill the trees... Hmm... GOOD IDEA,..

@Mehh And completely kill the trees... Hmm... GOOD IDEA,..

So, the tanks, bombs, nukes and guns don't do anything to the environment?

@Kurrainette So, the tanks, bombs, nukes and guns don't do anything to the environment?

They do, but so does cutting down all the trees, and the money it would cost to clear up. And there would still be fighting, thed fight for chucking bloodie loo roll everywhere!

It should read "than" and not "then" in the first line.

@It should read "than" and not "then" in the first line.

Be glad you're anonymous. Otherwise I'd get the army to test if this works on your house.

armtheangelss avatar armtheangels Yeah You Are +58Reply

That's a lot of cleaning to do if it happens to us. I'd rather be blown up.