+4,337

Airlines have banned passengers from taking tweezers on board... Anybody who can hijack a plane using a set of tweezers deserves the fricking plane, amirite?

JustinDrewBiebers avatar
401 94
The voters have decided that JustinDrewBieber is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK DOWN, OR BY GOD, I WILL FUCKING PLUCK THIS WOMAN'S NOSEHAIR!

@EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK DOWN, OR BY GOD, I WILL FUCKING PLUCK THIS WOMAN'S NOSEHAIR!

i hearby announce that theres a new award for comment of my life, and this just won it.

If I could favorite this specific comment, I would.

PS: Said lady would probably be like: Oh my God, tweeze them little fuckers TWEEZE THEM!!!

Just sayin'

"in other news, 2 copilots and a flight attendant are in good condition after getting stabbed in an attempted hijacking"

Though that would be terrible if that happened, I would probably give them a high five if they could do that with just tweezers.

@Hetalia Though that would be terrible if that happened, I would probably give them a high five if they could do that with...

If I was to die by people hijacking a plane I would be proud to have it be done by those people (I'm not saying hijacking is good...At all xD)

@brunetterox915 youd give them a high five for hijacking a plane?

With a pair of tweezers, they definitively deserve a high-five!

fifthfogels avatar fifthfogel Yeah You Are +33Reply
@fifthfogel With a pair of tweezers, they definitively deserve a high-five!

...for hijacking a plane??

hypothetically, yes, thats pretty incredible. if it were to really happen, i doubt high fives would be given.

@brunetterox915 for hijacking a plane?? hypothetically, yes, thats pretty incredible. if it were to really happen, i doubt high...

yeah... your probably right, but in my head imagining him going down the aisle getting a high five from everyone. It's too funny to let go of.

fifthfogels avatar fifthfogel Yeah You Are +35Reply
@fifthfogel yeah... your probably right, but in my head imagining him going down the aisle getting a high five from everyone...

the thought of someone actually tying to hijack a plane with a pair of tweezers in hand makes me laugh though :D

id give the haker a hi5. not only cause that would be frigging genious, but cause i think it would be better to be nice to the person who can decide wether you die or not.

quintanaas avatar quintanaa Yeah You Are +8Reply

"Im sick of these motherfucking tweezers on this motherfucking plane"
-Samuel L. Jackson, "Tweezers On A Plane"

That's true haha but maybe someone would be doing their eyebrows then hit some turbulence and stab their eye and go half blind and try to sue the airlines

EVERBODY DOWN NOW, IM NOT AFRAID TO HELP EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU WITH YOUR HYGEINE!!!!!

I don't know... A tweezer to the jugular could be pretty bad. Unless Sully Sullenberger was piloting the plane. He would break every bone in the hijacker's body with one hand and continue piloting with the other.

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +26Reply
@BreakfastFan I don't know... A tweezer to the jugular could be pretty bad. Unless Sully Sullenberger was piloting the plane. He...

But if Chuck Norris was piloting the plane he would keep piloting with both hands and beat up the hijacker with his 12 foot penis.

@scrantoncity He got lessons from Peter Pan.

No Peter pan got lessons from him!

No Peter pan got lessons from him!

No Peter pan got lessons from him!

@No Peter pan got lessons from him!

(Em-Claire): No need to send that three times. And I was joking.
Chuck Norris is all the better because he doesn't lack morals, and we share the same political and religious beliefs.

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are 0Reply

This post was better before it was edited, amirite?

But the tweezers are really banned for safety issues, not hijacking issues. I could probably stab someone's eye out with tweezers. But I see what you mean. :D

gahhh this post was made by JUSTINDREWBIEBER!!!! shouldnt you be posting about your prepubescent issues?? lol jk that post was funny

@gahhh this post was made by JUSTINDREWBIEBER!!!! shouldnt you be posting about your prepubescent issues?? lol jk...

yeah i noticed that... what the hell is he doing on a cool site like this??!!!
MINDBLOWN

Maybe you could threaten a flight attendant into actually giving you peanuts rather than the good-for-nothing pretzels.

@LittleMexico Maybe you could threaten a flight attendant into actually giving you peanuts rather than the good-for-nothing pretzels.

well, eating whole peanuts no matter how small makes me vomit and one of my favorite snacks is pretzels so i guess i wouldnt b using my tweezers

"Man, I know you just jacked my plane... but will you sign my hat?"

Aimzs avatar Aimz Yeah You Are +8Reply

I'd be proud to die in such an awesome way.

Well, maybe they could go into the bathroom and cut some wires from the ceil-

Oh, fuck it. Good post :D

glamydias avatar glamydia Yeah You Are +4Reply

Liam has a pretty thick penis

Next thing you know paper clips are gone too! " I will wait...unfold...this paper clip...there, and mercilessly poke your eyes out with it if you don't comply!"

Awe, I love that I read this on the Just In page :)

Love the post, hate the name of the creator.

Nice post, Justin Bieber!

CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dansthebeasts avatar Dansthebeast Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Dansthebeast CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the deal with Chuck Norris he isn't even that amazing!

Izzie_23s avatar Izzie_23 Yeah You Are -7Reply
@Izzie_23 Whats the deal with Chuck Norris he isn't even that amazing!

i hope chick norris kills you. if you arent already dead.

Thomass avatar Thomas Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Thomas i hope chick norris kills you. if you arent already dead.

*Chuck

Chuck Norris won't kill her. If he ever wanted her dead, she already would be.

@Izzie_23 he loves me too much but truth is.. he is ugly!!

a) if you hate him, he hates you too and will kill you b) hes 80 and hes still pretty hot c) UR MOM IS UGLY

@RunThePacific a) if you hate him, he hates you too and will kill you b) hes 80 and hes still pretty hot c) UR MOM IS UGLY

wow thats you reply? Your mom is ugly? Wow so aggressive! I think Ill go kill myself with tweezers... Oh wait I'm not allowed on a plane...

Izzie_23s avatar Izzie_23 Yeah You Are -1Reply

You know, I went on an airplane, and they wouldn't let me take an Allan key onboard. Yeah. I'm going to take over the whole plane with my Allan key.

Be scared.

ed byrne said this joke!!!

me too

BradyJ96s avatar BradyJ96 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I hate that all the recent "post of the day" are posts I've read like a week ago.

You're not allowed to use iTunes for terrorists attacks.

Ed Byrne?

@600144

Don't worry. He's a troll

What? They changed the f-bomb to 'fricking?' It's not nearly as effective now. I'm disappointed...

why would you also bring a tweezer on an airplane?

@why would you also bring a tweezer on an airplane?

so that when you get to your destination, you can pluck your eyebrows or other hairs.

facepalm

I remember when no one thought of the possibility of hijacking a plane with box-cutters either... How creative, I wonder if they were high-fived as well.

was this actually posted by justin bieber?! thats depressing...

posted on 9-11 really? any other would be funny but thats cuttin it close on today