+2,667

Paper clips are just staples for people with commitment issues, amirite?

zettes avatar
235 61
The voters have decided that zette is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1099715

Staple removers are for people who are confident enough to say they can commit to something, and then make poor decisions.

Universums avatar Universum Yeah You Are +46Reply
@1099715

jeez, anthony isnt getting us another POTD is he?

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +1Reply

Don't even get me started with Whiteout vs. Erasers!

Consider the following:
Did you know paper clips are made with a huge spool of galvanized steel wire (STEEL WIRE). A worker feeds the end of the wire into the paper clip machine. A finished paper clip has three bends. The machine forms the wire into these three bends by cutting it and passing it by three small wheels. The wheels are slightly roughened, and catch the length of wire as it passes!

@Bill_Nye Consider the following: Did you know paper clips are made with a huge spool of galvanized steel wire (STEEL WIRE)...

I'm sorry. Could you repeat a few of those words again for emphasis like you do several times in every video?

@I'm sorry. Could you repeat a few of those words again for emphasis like you do several times in every video?

Then the first wheel turns the wire 180 degrees (180 DEGREES) 180 degrees, making the first bend, the second makes the next bend, and the third wheel makes the final turn. The entire process is so quick, the machine can churn out hundreds of clips a minute..a MINUTE! SCIENCE RULES!!!!!!!!

Better?

RIGHT when u said Consider The Fllowing, I thought of Bill Nye, and then I saw ur username and I was like OMG :) BILL BILL BILL BILL!

I like taking paper clips out of their form and stabbing people with them.

KaySeass avatar KaySeas Yeah You Are +34Reply

Inb4 people inb4 stuff about inb4ing stuff

Condoms are for people with commitment issues.

@chichichichia Condoms are for people with commitment issues.

Or for people who would never be suitable parents..

zettes avatar zette Yeah You Are +7Reply

this should have changed by now... no?

@1104666

I don't see why they wouldn't, but I honestly don't know.

KaySeass avatar KaySeas Yeah You Are +1Reply
@burnagaininja LOL!!!!!!

haha congradulations OP, this was a funny post and I hope others agree. you guys can friend me or vote up my posts or whatever, if you don't want to that's your right, but you can if you want

@1102650

no, they know its the truth, they're such whores

wittynameheres avatar wittynamehere Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1102751

And you can paper clip the pieces together into one big, thick, delicious, soul-healthy piece!
I don't recommend you staple them, though, 'cause those suckers get stuck in your teeth.

@1102751

What if I'm a ginger and have no soul?

@1102751

do you ever get tired of that/

@1102922

I hate you.

@1102922

You used to have a lot of haters when you started, but I think we've grown to except your french toast-isms.

Side note: I used to think your username was "realdeezy", like a rapper name or something

@Rawtoast *accept. Sorry, I just had to.

Fuck, I make that mistake all the time. FUCK GRAMMAR! I LOVE GRAMMAR! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!

Hello, Jimmy Fallon.

@1103192

I usually hate commenters like you realdizzy, but for some reason I just can't hold what you do against you. Perhaps its cute picture of french toast that warms me everytime I see it or maybe it's just the fact that you are so dedicated to your cause, but anyway, keep spreading the good word to one and all, and I will be supporting you!

Ha! Very clever.

BUT ITS PI DAY!!!

not many comments on potd

@1102662

Challenge accepted

@1102662

Tia will do it.

@1102662

It was annoying at first, but now it's kind of funny to see everyone get really pissed.

@1102662

only for your time,
but its all good hahas
the potd updates right when I get home from school :D

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1102658

how can u die to death?

@1102649

1 person gets to say it. 'tis the law.

@1102649

Agreed.