You've probably come to my profile because of something I said or did, amirite?
English is not my first language, but I am quite fond of it, so I use it properly. Though I probably won't go all "Grammar Nazi" on people, because "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" about your grammar, punctuation and vocabulary.
Now that I've completely made an impression of a boring individual of myself, here are some interesting facts about me or opinions that I have:
- Rupert Grint is awesome and I love him to tid-bits.
- Harry Potter is my favourite fictional pastime, though the books are much better than the movies.
- I might come off as insulting, but that will only happen if your arguments are childish and lacking any foundation.
- I believe that if someone insults/attacks you, you have the right to defend yourself.
- 'The Princess Bride' is great.
- I used to frequent FML. Then I came across MLIA. Now I'm at amirite? I wonder what's next?
- I am religious, but I don't like discussing religions, because it always turns nasty when people disagree. So let's all agree to disagree and have some Butterbeer!
- My interest in science has given me some minor setbacks. For example: Love - it's caused by hormones, environment and several genetic factors. There's no magic in it for me. Kind of sad, really...
- I'm studying Psychology at a certain European university.
- I'm officially not a teenager anymore.