I'm Jake. I'm 18, a freshman at Boston University, and a laid back person.
I run a blog about how much I hate YOLO. Check it out! http://improperusesofyolo.tumblr.com
Ten facts about myself:
1) I'm a liberal and I pretty much dedicate my life to spreading knowledge about human rights, climate change, and equality.
2) I was captain of my high school varsity swim team. My events are 50 and 100 free, 200 freelay, butterfly in the 200 medley relay, and the 100 fly.
3) I have dedicated my life to making the smallest carbon footprint possible. If I can do it, you can do it.
4) My favorite TV shows are Modern Family, Weeds, Friends, and Family Guy.
5) My dream career is to be a stand up comedian.
6) I love animals. I own a dog, two guinea pigs, and three betta fish. I had a hamster named Anne Frank, and she'd regularly escape from her cage for roughly three months at a time. I found this out AFTER I named her. Coincidence?
7) I'm 6'3
8) I'm majoring in psychology
9) My biggest goal in life is to have a family by age 30.
10) I'm Jewish!
Talk to me! I'm really approachable and down to meet new people.