I'm Kristin, and I kinda suck at writing bios about myself so here's some random facts about me, that'll do, right? Mmkay, good.
1. I have been on this Earth for 16 years.
2. I live in what is quite possibly the most boring town known to man.
3. My biggest fears are a.) the dark b.) bridges and c.) pretty much any water that isn't used for drinking or showering and whatnot.
4. I seriously have like no friends because I hate everybody at my school.
5. I want a hedgehog so bad it's ridiculous.
6. I live in America and have never been to another country. The top country that I want to visit right now would probably be Australia.
7. I overuse the words fathom, rather, quite, and whatnot way too much.
8. I love photography, even though I suck at it.
9. I'm the same way with drawing.
10. I like writing stories. Even though I only ever get about a page finished.
11. I hate math so much.
12. I'm quite possibly the most unathletic person in the world.
13. I hate it when people ask me what I want to be when I grow up, because I honestly don't have a clue.
14. The number of this fact is my favorite number and my birthday.
15. My favorite colors are orange, yellow, teal, and lime green.
16. Almost any kind of music is good with me.
17. I'm a sophomore.
18. I like giraffes.
19. I love All Time Low, Fun., Panic! At the Disco,and Forever the Sickest Kids.
20. My name will be forever misspelled or mispronounced. Why that is would be a mystery you're welcome to try to solve.
21. It annoys me when people don't know the difference between then and than, there, their, and they're, your and you're, or two, too, and to. So in other words, I'm a Grammar Nazi.
22. I try my hardest not to be your stereotypical teenage girl cliche, even though sometimes my efforts are unsuccessful.
23. My tumblr is its
allalright.tumblr.com and I usually follow back :)
And I think that's about all I can think of, sooooooo...kay bye :)
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
You should send me a message if you..
are a cool person.
In a Relationship
In High School