3 Most Visited Websites
-Wattpad (a place to read and write stories). I'm writing one now :D http://www.wattpad.com/2633354-...to-the-unknown
-and of course amirite.
I'm the kind of girl who drinks ice cold frappuccinos when it's freezing cold outside, eats spaghetti with KETCHUP and enjoys to suck the juice out of lemons, literally...so i can be kind of weird but hey who are you to judge me.
There's a lot more to me than that which meets the eye, so get to know me because what you find just might surprise you :]
I like talking to strangers because I enjoy meeting new people :).
Laughter and smiles are blessings which should be cherished. I love smiles because they're beautiful...even if you're missing a few teeth :D.
I'm usually a very happy person and I like making others smile, so I love volunteering and helping people out.
It's really easy to make me laugh if you put forth the effort, but according to one of my friends, I have this one fake laugh which I realized I do whenever I'm in an awkward situation where I don't know what to say.
I'm generally a nice person unless you constantly stab me in the back/ insult me/ hurt me etc.
People smarter than me either make me jealous or make me attracted to them lol
I'm single and I love it, but am sometimes envious of relationships until I stop daydreaming. If I ever find the guy of my dreams I want him to be funny and playful, serious when he needs to be, smart (of course), sweet, and just as insanely weird and crazy as I am.
I listen to several genres of music (always depending on my mood).
Some of my most listened to artists:
-Owl City/ Sky Sailing, Lights,
-Two Door Cinema Club
-Hot Chelle Rae
Imogen Heap, Drake, NeverShoutNever, Lifehouse, Plain white Ts, Death Cab for Cutie, Matt and Kim,
snowboarding( which I am completely obsessed with and literally think about it everyday, but I don't get to do much living down here in Houston where the closest thing to a mountain is a huge highway).
Check out the novel I'm writing :D
My name is Misbah (I thought I'd mix it up and not start by telling you my name :P). (pronounced like Miss.Bah (like noise a sheep makes)don't make it harder than it really is).
I used to be kind of embarrassed by my name since I was born and raised in America and I wanted an American name like i dunno Eliza or Amber, or something most people wouldn't mispronounce, but then i embraced my culture and well, i learned to embrace my name, it's pretty unique, and different is good, amirite? Nice story huh?
I'm a junior.
I'm 17 years old.
My Birthday is on Valentines day (February 14th < for those of you who forget :] ) but it sucks, contrary to what most people would think.
I play the violin, but I desperately want to learn to play the piano or the guitar.
The way this whole about me is all mixed up and jumbled around is kind of the way my thoughts work which is why i suck at timed writings, i can't organize my thoughts quickly, they all just gush into my brain like a waterfall and I can't piece them together quickly...or maybe it just seems jumbled up to me as i re-read this. Let me know if you can coherently follow the flow of this. Weirdly enough, I can write pretty bad-ass essays, I just need time to think so I'm not under so much pressure :]
CONGRATULATIONS IF YOU'RE STILL READING THIS, BUT I'M NOT DONE YET! :D
10 Rules of Being Human:
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it's yours to keep for the entire period.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called, "life."
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error, and experimentation. The "failed" experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately "work."
4. Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There's no part of life that doesn't contain its lessons. If you're alive, that means there are still lessons to be learned.
6. "There" is no better a place than "here." When your "there" has become a "here", you will simply obtain another "there" that will again look better than "here."
7. Other people are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie within you. The answers to life's questions lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
10. You will forget all this.
21 Things Learned:
1. The first pancake always turns out badly.
2. You don’t have to get along with everyone, or make everyone like you.
3. Love makes you stupid.
4. You always have at least 2 choices, even if you don’t like your choices.
5. Most people operate out of selfish motivations.
6. It’s rarely about you.
7. There’s three sides to every story- his, hers, and the truth.
8. Time doesn’t heal anything- it’s what you do with that time.
9. Complaining and blaming other people doesn’t help anything, and makes you miserable company.
10. Everything in your life is your responsibility.
11. You train people how to treat you.
12. There’s always hope.
13. You can always be grateful for something.
14. If you aren’t making mistakes, you aren’t trying hard enough.
15. You never really become an adult. You just get more responsibility, and become wiser.
16. Showing emotion is not a sign of weakness. Knowing when it is appropriate is a skill.
17. Google can answer anything.
18. Being silly is one of my favorite qualities in a person.
19. Honesty is always the easiest route. Even if it’s not in the short term.
20. You should never stop learning, or trying to be a better person.
21. Worrying is useless, unless it motivates you to take action.