I don't see what you did there.
Is it also sad that there are more rocks than schools? I guess we care about rocks more than education.
Actually that's what turning on 'blind mode' does.
Why can't you guys just say that you want to get high? I'm sure you couldn't care less about the medical benefits to others you're just using them as a poster child for your cause.
Why... Why is this positive...
99% of girls agree that sexism can go both ways. The other 1% visit amirite.
One death is a tragedy
A million deaths is a statistic.
Honestly my second grade self didn't really think that far ahead.
Is it weird that I've always thought of hobos as only guys?
"If you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best." -Adolf Hitler
Let me touch your beautiful face.
My girlfriend's parents called me a pedophile because I'm 38 and she's 20.
It ruined our ten year anniversary.
Good for you?
Oh my god... They're all women!
Did I draw this wrong? Sorry I'm blind.