-6,752

There are absolutely no single cute virgin girls over the age of 18. amirite?

Relationships
5 52
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

if they are still virgins by the time they're 18, dont count on getting lucky.

@if they are still virgins by the time they're 18, dont count on getting lucky.

not all guys just wanna get lucky. some guys grow up and actually look for a girl to be in a relationship with

Umm... not all cute girls are slutty...

I'm 19, I have had boyfriends, but I am a virgin just because... I am picky, I guess. I voted 'no way' because you are calling every girl over 18 that is a virgin, not cute, and thats just not true, it's very insulting.

Umm.... excuse me? I'm not 18 yet, but that is besides the point of this post. Are you implying that sex is all that matters? I'm ashamed to live in this world. Does nothing but how 'good in bed' you are matter? I have a broken heart now. Doesn't what a person is truly like matter? If someone is the nicest person on earth, but isn't 'good in bed', they don't matter? If someone is evil, cruel, a horrible person but is 'good in bed', are they worth dating? Yes? What's the point to living then? Sex? I'm no priest, I don't believe in religion, but even I think that there is more to life.

Two words for ya: Taylor Swift

Im 19, never had a boyfriend, never been kissed, am still a virgin and I get told all the time that I am cute, but I haven't found someone to share those things with that is special enough so it won't until I do.

i was gunna vote no but then i saw the nos were at 69 and i thought it was funny so i didnt vote

You're not looking hard enough

Proud 18 year old virgin. Me and my boy have been dating for 2 years and we have managed to control ourselves, something many or you have trouble doing. I've had opportunities to have sex with different guys multiple times but I believe if I'm not responsible enough to support a child, I shouldn't have sex. Same goes for everyone else.

I've been told I am cute and I just have not found a guy I want to share my first time with. I'm 19. Also, I'm not planning on saving myself for marriage. We are out there.

actually, i am 18, everyone tells me that i am cute, and i am still a virgin. so stick that in your juicebox and suck it.

I'm wondering if the OP is a guy or a girl.

Rebels avatar Rebel No Way +7Reply

It's a place called UTAH ;)

@It's a place called UTAH ;)

I lol'd.. i go to college in Utah. :)

@I lol'd.. i go to college in Utah. :)

THANK YOU. Yes. Utah. Mormons. Latter-day Saints. Even other religions preach chastity and virtue before marriage. Read the bible. Same story. I am a virgin, over 18 and glad.

i'm 18 and i'm a virgin. do you think i'm cute?

@music_chick i'm 18 and i'm a virgin. do you think i'm cute?

lmao! Someone reported your comment as offensive.

I think that OP might be related to Pedo Bear

I'm a 19 year old virgin who has turned down sevral guys. Just because I don't want to have sex makes me unatractive?

21 and still going strong. Not because I can't get laid but because I choose not to. I've broken up with a couple guys because they just didn't respect my choice to wait. And as someone said, any girl could get laid if she wanted to, because there are guys who will have sex with anything with a vagina. The trick is to wait for a man who can look past your vagina and love you for the woman you are. :-)

21-year-old +4Reply
@21 and still going strong. Not because I can't get laid but because I choose not to. I've broken up with a couple...

(21-year-old): or you know, the woman who will love you for who you are. just acknowledging my fellow lesbos and bi women ;)

NO WAY!!!

has this post been a Post Of The Day? how did it get so many No Ways?

That's a lie....but I only agreed because I'm over 18 and not a virgin

RubyJayJays avatar RubyJayJay Yeah You Are +2Reply

DAMM its negative 4859
ITS OVER 5000 NO WAYS!

well, i mean, not for free

Where I live, in Scotland there's so many whores that it would be v difficult to come across an 18 yr old virgin, thankfully I'm not one of those whores. :) :d

Hasn't anyone seen an 18 year old mormon? Like really ...

@bri_xD Hasn't anyone seen an 18 year old mormon? Like really ...

Are you implying that they are unattractive??? Or just that they prove this OP's theory incorrect...?

i don't understand the point of this post. i'm pretty sure the people that vote no aren't virgins who can't get laid... almost any girl could get laid anytime she wanted! it's called making a good decision..
i was 18 and some months when i lost my virginity.

GRRRRGLEPUSS

I have this friend who is seriously STUNNING. She's 20 and whenever we hang out literally so many guys ask for her number or check her out etc. etc. She's still a virgin because she actually has good morals and her head in the right place unlike 90% of the girl population.

20 here, still a virgin. WTF wait for what? I'm not waiting for anybody, just myself.

Guy. I want to see how many girls over the age of 18 are offended because they haven't been able to get laid. The "No Way" button is my counter. The cute girls who are still virgins by 18 are virgins because they're in a committed, abstinent relationship.

@Guy. I want to see how many girls over the age of 18 are offended because they haven't been able to get laid. The...

ya no. i have a friend who is absolutely gorgeous, never dated until she was 19/20, then found the absolute perfect guy for her and they got married. she was a virgin until their wedding night, and never even kissed anyone else. it IS possible.

i myself am 18, still a virgin, and everyone tells me i'm pretty (tho i still haven't decided if i agree...)

Girls like this do exist, but they usually want to stay that way until marriage so fuck them...