+2,609

In school, when the teacher tells you to stop "clicking" the pen it always seems you end with the ballpoint inside and have to click it one more time. amirite?

JDBs avatar Education
88 86
The voters have decided that JDB is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Once our class thought it'd be funny to all click our pens, so the teacher threw all his pens and pencils at us as hard as he could and goes IS IT FUNNY NOW??? Granted it wasn't funny after that

Paigeperkkks avatar Paigeperkkk Yeah You Are +88Reply

And then when you click it the last time, you look like a douche who's just trying to get one last click in to piss off the teacher.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +78Reply

We need to go back to dip quills.

OnePenguins avatar OnePenguin Yeah You Are +51Reply
@OnePenguin We need to go back to dip quills.

I brought one to school once and they sent me to the office because it was a "weapon" :|

@Roy I brought one to school once and they sent me to the office because it was a "weapon" :|

You got a watch out. Do you know how many students die each year from being stabbed by quills, It's not good man, its not good.

@1318435

My feathers aren't good for pens. Try an eagle or a flying guinea pig.

OnePenguins avatar OnePenguin Yeah You Are +18Reply

Or when everyone is throwing paper balls at the teacher and she says to stop, and your arm just happens to have a spasm.

@Nonsense_Narwhal Or when everyone is throwing paper balls at the teacher and she says to stop, and your arm just happens to have a spasm.

Or when the teacher tells everyone to stop pretending to do something like cough, and then you have to do it for real and she runs over to your desk and starts screaming so hard a vein on her neck stands out, and you start crying because you're seven, and this is elementary school, and then she calls your mother....
Yeah, I had an abusive teacher.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +77Reply
@FlyingGuineaPig Or when the teacher tells everyone to stop pretending to do something like cough, and then you have to do it for...

I was punched by my teacher once. I'm not sure if it was on purpose or not, he was yelling at me and the people I was talking to and he just turned around and whacked me in the face. I stopped talking after that.

@I was punched by my teacher once. I'm not sure if it was on purpose or not, he was yelling at me and the people I...

(Your+name+(optional)): One time I got hit with a meter stick by my math teachers because I had the hiccups during a test. It was an accident though, he was trying to scare me but had really bad aim.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +8Reply

We used to throw erasers at each other. When the teacher's back was turned, all hell broke loose. Somehow I was the only person they ever saw doing it, and the only person who would get in trouble.

Or they say it to the whole class cause they don't know who did it and you have to click your pen to write even though it wasn't you.

Someone needs to make a ballpoint that isn't so damn LOUD.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +24Reply
@LovelyGreen What's the fun in that?

'Cept some of my teachers don't accept work in pencil.

@1318778 (GreenSiena): y smilie

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +18Reply

And then after you do your final click, your teacher gives you the death stare, making you extremely conscious of every click you make for the rest of the class.

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are +17Reply

looks like you said dicking your pen....

That's why twisty bottoms are superior. Except they're not. Twisty bottoms suck arse.

It's what I do when I'm stressed out. During a test (even when we're supposed to use pencil) I just click click click the pen when I can't figure out the answer (damn math) and then the teachers are like "Kirsten! Stop clicking the pen"

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +12Reply

Instead of writing with a pencil, you should use a (_(CRAYOLA(_( >...or you know...a pencil works too.

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +12Reply

Use the ink inside of a small squid. Much more convenient.

Lighten_Ups avatar Lighten_Up Yeah You Are +12Reply

Took a year... but I got POTD. Thanks Anthony ;)

JDBs avatar JDB Yeah You Are +12Reply
@JDB Took a year... but I got POTD. Thanks Anthony ;)

Capital "H" He works in strange ways...

Lighten_Ups avatar Lighten_Up Yeah You Are 0Reply

I am surprised at the current score of the POTD.

@Shadi I am surprised at the current score of the POTD.

(Chauncy Pickles): I'm surprised that someone is commenting on the current score of the POTD.

I would say that it is a 50% chance.

@DandyLion I would say that it is a 50% chance.

I saw that! Remember yesterday's POTD? sad smilie

OnePenguins avatar OnePenguin Yeah You Are 0Reply
@OnePenguin I saw that! Remember yesterday's POTD?

Oooooh! Did DandyLion post something and then delete it? Shame!

RobotDevils avatar RobotDevil Yeah You Are 0Reply
@RobotDevil Oooooh! Did DandyLion post something and then delete it? Shame!

Oh.. I posted something under anonymous and then copied it EXACTLY the same and then reposted it under my name.

I did not realize so many people used that kind of pen, I always used the capped ones...

THIS IS SO TRUE.

Unavailables avatar Unavailable Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Unavailable THIS IS SO TRUE.

I agree. This post is only SO true. I yearn for something more from the POTD. Something clever or witty. Something to incite a few unstiflable chuckles. Something that encourages me to reflect upon myself and decide why I feel this way.

hmm smilie

I wish... I could hold a pen properly...

This should be one of Murphy's Laws.

@OnebadWhiteKid This should be one of Murphy's Laws.

Murphy sounds like a black person's name. They don't have laws, they break them.

You know who ELSE should be one of Murphy's Laws?

My MOM!

@God_the_Almighty Sorry Chauncy, but that one was bad.

Well, you win some, you win some.

Unless you're me. Then you mope. :|

@You know who ELSE should be one of Murphy's Laws? My MOM!

(Muscle Man): I'm in such a PICKLE when I click my pens.

OnePenguins avatar OnePenguin Yeah You Are +10Reply

Haha...thats what i thought it said the first time...haha i had to look twice...and yes this does happen i even got sent out and rote up for this...haha

@1318488

THIS IS WHY PENCILS WILL ALWAYS BE SUPERIOR! ALL GLORY TO THE PENCIL!

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +28Reply
@1318504

Bitch, please. Guinea pigs invented ignorance.

No offense, FlyingGuineaPig.

@Shadi Bitch, please. Guinea pigs invented ignorance. No offense, FlyingGuineaPig.

He needn't take any. After the miserable fail I made that was the Guinea Pig, I felt I had to redeem them. After years of hard work I created the flying guinea pig, a much more evolved specimen.

God_the_Almightys avatar God_the_Almighty Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Cool story bro.

(Not God_the_Almighty): What are you, God?

@(Not God_the_Almighty): What are you, God?

No way. Did you even read the name? It clearly says NOT God_the_Almighty....