+2,020

I always hear people say, "I'm not a racist, but-" but never the other way around. It would be funny to hear someone say,"I am a racist, but the black kid at school is a fucking legend.", amirite?

Grilled_Cheesuss avatar
207 82
The voters have decided that Grilled_Cheesus is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Im racist but, that jewish kid really knows a good bargain when he sees one.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +43Reply
@Montana Im racist but, that jewish kid really knows a good bargain when he sees one.

Wow, you're not a bitch or anything. Good luck going anywhere in life with an attitude like that.
inb4 same to you, anon.

I am a racist but ...
That Asian is an exceptional driver
That Frenchman is hairless and smells lovely
That African is certainly well-feed
That American was very polite and courteous
That Mexican must have gone to University for years to earn his current salary
That Romanian was not a gypsy nor did he attempt to steal any of my possessions
That Englishman did not insult me and leave me wondering whether he was being sarcastic or not
That Italian is certainly not annoying or fist-bumping anyone

Yah, I know some are countries and some are continents, but I'm a racist, so go fuck yourself.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +38Reply

I read this and thought "Will Smith from I Am Legend."

@1074766

Ahaha you betch'ya! Wait... No... You don't betch'ya...

@1075224

The Doritos ate him.

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are +4Reply

Black? That's offensive to whites!

IamProbablyaNinjas avatar IamProbablyaNinja Yeah You Are +10Reply
@EstoniaObsessed I think this is the post you're looking for: http://www.amirite.net/357734

Warning: This post has over 1000 comments and will take a long time to load, and slow your computer until it loads. Seriously, Im sitting here waiting for all these letters to pop up, the only thing I see right now is @1074513 (SgtPeppers):

So know the risks before clicking people. Lol

Sounds like you surround yourself with a lot of closet racists. :p

WillAkanas avatar WillAkana Yeah You Are +7Reply

Yes, because Ant is obviously dead. The fact that you believe he favorited your post is evidence of a severe mental disorder. Also if you see faces in this video you have an acute case of psychosis:
Please seek professional help. We can't have you polluting our interwebs.
Thank you, and have a nice day.

I've heard it because there's only one kid in my school who's not white, he's half Brazilian, and he's awesome.

SylverMoons avatar SylverMoon Yeah You Are +6Reply

I have actually heard the latter. I believe the racist was talking about enjoying Tupac. Go figure.

How long will it take for Anthony to delete the follow-up?

People like you give racists a bad name.

... Thank you for that.

Hahaha :p

Paigeperkkks avatar Paigeperkkk Yeah You Are +1Reply

No it's not weird at all. I would have pissed myself too.

@1074899

I'm not racist. I just think that winged rodents haven an evolutionary advantage over non-winged ones.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +15Reply
@1074899

Toast is old news. Bread all the way, man!

@Shadi I'll toast you raw.

Toast is just bread that thinks it needs a tan to fit in.

LOL, Grilled_Cheesus is 12!
I am sitting next to her right now at this very moment! She is just about wetting her pants!

OH MY GOD I KNOW PRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wait, i was prue, wasn't i?

wowwendalwows avatar wowwendalwow Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1075988

FUCKING NO D:

I find it weird that you would use a follow up to express your undying love for Anthony.

Ahaha you betch'ya! Did you know I was black once? The real catcher is that I have been alive for thousands of years but changed my gender and skin color once people put blacks into slavery!

Yes it is weird. You adore anthony just like a god? wtf. you're pathetic.. how much more if he favorited all of your posts? are you gonna cry bricks? tss..

@Yes it is weird. You adore anthony just like a god? wtf. you're pathetic.. how much more if he favorited all of...

(I.pity.you.): Freaked out was an exaggeration. I didn't full on pass out or whatever. I was just excited. Jesus.

Also, if you're gonna call me pathetic, you're gonna have to stop going anon if you want me to take you seriously.

Grilled_Cheesuss avatar Grilled_Cheesus Yeah You Are +5Reply

lolwut smilie hello smilie hmm smilie

Help!
lol

wowwendalwows avatar wowwendalwow Yeah You Are -10Reply
@1074436

Nah i think that the cotd should be the comment with the best score under the Potd not the first comment, cause sometimes the first comments suck

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +64Reply
@1074459

How about PTBDCOECTGHS-OTD, or "Polarthebear's Dry Criticism of Every Comment to Get High Scores-Of the Day?" hmm smilie

Bretts avatar Brett Yeah You Are +113Reply
@1074459

I would be honored

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +10Reply
@TIDDLYWINKS aren't you a lesbian

Lesbian is a term most widely used in the English language to describe sexual and romantic desire between females. As you can clearly concur, I am not of the female disent since i do not have a vagina. My attraction for women would thus not be considered lesbian, but heterosexual.

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +47Reply
@Dwight Nah i think that the cotd should be the comment with the best score under the Potd not the first comment, cause...

I thought that meant Call of the Duty, which sounds like some weird Eastern European version of the game franchise.

Sometimes you suck too, but I never throw you out. I actually enjoy it almost as much as I do when Anthony sucks.

@1074436

i thought COTD was cunt of the day. I liked that better.

KaySeass avatar KaySeas Yeah You Are -2Reply