My political compass: ctrlv.in/103516
I live in London, as is indicated to the left. I speak French and English and am learning Italian and Latin. The latter not as a live language, obviously.
I was born on the 12th of December and am of French, American, English, Irish and Scottish descent.
I plan on getting a PhD in either Physics or Maths. Perhaps both. I am an agnostic atheist (for me, this means that I live my life with the assumption that there is no god, all the while admitting that it is not 100% impossible - in other words, I am just just as likely to believe in god as I am to believe that a zebra comes into my house at night and watches me sleep while playing the trombone). If you want to talk about anything, feel free to message me .
If my political compass didn't tip you off, here are my political views:
- I am pro-choice.
- I am not homophobic and I do not believe homophobia is a valid opinion because hatred is not an opinion.
- The capitalist system is not a fair economic system.
- Everybody should be able to do and think whatever they want as long as it doesn't infringe on any person or animal's rights.
- Democracy is a dictatorship of the majority, and thereby unfair to the minority.
- I therefore think that everybody should be exactly equal in every way.
- School and healthcare should be free.
- The rich should pay a lot more taxes and stricter regulations should be made to ensure they don't evade said taxes.
- I am a pacifist.
- I am against the death penalty.
- I think criminals should be helped (psychologically or financially), not punished.
-I draw and I'd like to think I'm quite good at it
- I read all books, although my favourite genres are Science-Fiction and Adult Fantasy (not the same as Teen or Children's fantasy)
- I'm writing a novel and hope to have finished it soon
- I can solve the Rubik's cube in 34 seconds
- I swim four times a week (5 and a half hours in total)
BOOKS: - The Name of the Wind and The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss are amazing. The magical concepts are astoundingly thought out, and the main plot is gripping.
- All of Robin Hobb's books are good
SERIES: - Doctor Who. I am a Whovian through and through.
- I do watch The Big Bang Theory although I do not consider it to be an intellectual series
- Bref is very funny (It's French though... )
Thank you for taking the time to read that. I hope you have a nice day .